Suzuki SLDA

Search This thread

woxter05

Jul 11, 2011
I have tried both ROMs from Hal9k and Malaysk. Both ROMs have this feature.

I did not have to use the KEY wire in any of my cars where i installed Android head units.

Regards

Thank you

Unfortunately that feature does not have my radio ..: /

But what I like the least is that I can't get the voice call buttons to work (hang up, pick up ...) the 3 buttons on the bottom of the steering wheel ... it doesn't detect them. pfff I don't know what to do and Chinese doesn't help me: /

In options there is a section to select the canbus (and many models come out), will it have something to do?

73HkUAc.jpg

It is something like this image (the photo is mine). Would it be too much trouble asking you for a photo of how you have it? to see if testing the same configuration, maybe solve the problem ...

If the weekend I can, I will also take a photo of the connectors....

Clandaries

May 9, 2013
Stapel
Suzuki has no CAN bus like VW or Toyota.

I will try to think about it and take a picture of my CAN settings.

Regards

Thank you

Unfortunately that feature does not have my radio ..: /

But what I like the least is that I can't get the voice call buttons to work (hang up, pick up ...) the 3 buttons on the bottom of the steering wheel ... it doesn't detect them. pfff I don't know what to do and Chinese doesn't help me: /

In options there is a section to select the canbus (and many models come out), will it have something to do?

73HkUAc.jpg

It is something like this image (the photo is mine). Would it be too much trouble asking you for a photo of how you have it? to see if testing the same configuration, maybe solve the problem ...

If the weekend I can, I will also take a photo of the connectors....

draganstoicov

Aug 8, 2019
Do you have maps 2020-2021?

I have 2019-2020, and as i know the next update should be 2021-2022.

Can you tell us more details?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Sam. Joe

Jun 19, 2020
This might be obvious to many but I am not sure.

regarding updating, which software are you meant to use?

What is the difference between the Magyar Suzuki [Version 1870] and the Maruti Suzuki [Version 1770] ? Could I install the Magyar instead of the Maruti and not make any difference? Or vice versa?

Magyar Suzuki (Hungarian Suzuki) is for the EU version, while Maruti is for India - and probably for the rest of Asia. I don't know the exact differences, but you should stick to the version depending your location. ;)

Last edited:

xatax

Nov 7, 2008
Magyar Suzuki (Hungarian Suzuki) is for the EU version, while Maruti is for India - and probably for the rest of Asia. I don't know the exact differences, but you should stick to the version depending your location. ;)

Hello,

The latest EU version is 1880, posted in this forum.
Already updated my car, no issues until now.

Regards.

Top Liked Posts