Thanks Meter: 73

By SquithyX, Senior Member on 12th August 2018, 01:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th August 2019, 08:53 PM |#621  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquithyX

If you have the WIP NA to EU Conversion zip file (9.3gb) then you have Script - Backup, Script - One and Script -Two.
Script - Backup is similar to the other back you file you are talking about. It backups the Maps and FRAM files along with some App files.
Script - One replaces the FRAM files to enable the instalation of the v17.07.46 EU firmware, so is the start of the conversion, instalation of the 17.07.46 EU firmware finishes the software conversion
Script - Two Replaces all the Maps and the support files to enable EU navigation and Tuner, completing the conversion.

I just downloaded this package, I overlooked it.
It includes detailed manual, made by you SquithyX. Thank you !
I will run it next days and will report status.

And update failed. Moreover radio has stopped on the Loading... page.
First issue happened after script one finished. I have exchangeds usb keys and I have got Authentication failed from the second USB (tried twice).
I restarted the car but now radio is frozen.
Could be the cause comes from the sd card inserted into the radio during the modification. Based on the script it does changes on mmc so it could be it did it to my sd card not radio mmc0 and it caused the issue.

Best regards/C

13th August 2019, 05:02 PM |#622  

More
Renegade NAR
Hey, I have a Jeep Renegade NAR version, SW 15.43 and I would like to convert to europe. I don't know how to go about it. I am asking for some instructions on what to do and in what order. Thank you.

This is uconnect 6.5
13th August 2019, 05:39 PM |#623  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bradford
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CODICO

I just downloaded this package, I overlooked it.
It includes detailed manual, made by you SquithyX. Thank you !
I will run it next days and will report status.

And update failed. Moreover radio has stopped on the Loading... page.
First issue happened after script one finished. I have exchangeds usb keys and I have got Authentication failed from the second USB (tried twice).
I restarted the car but now radio is frozen.
Could be the cause comes from the sd card inserted into the radio during the modification. Based on the script it does changes on mmc so it could be it did it to my sd card not radio mmc0 and it caused the issue.

Best regards/C

Hay did you get my pm?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
13th August 2019, 06:01 PM |#624  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquithyX

Hay did you get my pm?
Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Yes, thx for the message.
I dont have picture as car is in the garage now, waiting for the GPL installation.
Loading... screen is the second one after initial screen with Fiat, Beats audio and Sirus Satelite logos.
It includes information about the law requirements + "Loading ...." text located on the bottom of the screen.
I was waiting yesterday 20 minutes, did the reboot (browse & on) few times, switched car engine on/off at least one time.
Today in the morning it was the same, still loading....but then after 20 minutes of riding and one or two reboots .... radio came back.
Have no idea what happened.

Will continue tomorrow.
13th August 2019, 06:54 PM |#625  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
This is what happens on script one, when fram files are replaced. Radio just freezes.

Quote:

Yes, thx for the message.
I dont have picture as car is in the garage now, waiting for the GPL installation.
Loading... screen is the second one after initial screen with Fiat, Beats audio and Sirus Satelite logos.
It includes information about the law requirements + "Loading ...." text located on the bottom of the screen.
I was waiting yesterday 20 minutes, did the reboot (browse & on) few times, switched car engine on/off at least one time.
Today in the morning it was the same, still loading....but then after 20 minutes of riding and one or two reboots .... radio came back.
Have no idea what happened.

Will continue tomorrow.

13th August 2019, 08:47 PM |#626  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcook

This is what happens on script one, when fram files are replaced. Radio just freezes.

Is it general problem, not solved till now or should I change any step ?
How about adjusting the radio frequency step to 0,1MHz ? FixUsAfterEUMaps failed in my case.
What I should change then ?
BR/C
14th August 2019, 07:51 PM |#627  

More
Quote:

Is it general problem, not solved till now or should I change any step ?
How about adjusting the radio frequency step to 0,1MHz ? FixUsAfterEUMaps failed in my case.
What I should change then ?
BR/C

Hi, yes, this is general problem and it is not solved. To use EU radio frequencies you have to load dirty tuner hack from Iden.
https://mega.nz/#F!kMYjlSKB!MCC6U1jc...docrA?IYRHXIaL
15th August 2019, 08:16 AM |#628  

More
Quote:

Hi, yes, this is general problem and it is not solved. To use EU radio frequencies you have to load dirty tuner hack from Iden.
https://mega.nz/#F!kMYjlSKB!MCC6U1jc...docrA?IYRHXIaL

Till now I was using various versions of FixUsAfterEUMaps to adjust radio but it was not working for me. Now after dirty hack at least frequency step has changed to 0,1MHz in the search option which gives me all EU frequencies.
THX
15th August 2019, 08:32 AM |#629  

More
FixUSAfterEUMaps is used to fix navigation server issue, but not radio frequencies.

Quote:

Till now I was using various versions of FixUsAfterEUMaps to adjust radio but it was not working for me. Now after dirty hack at least frequency step has changed to 0,1MHz in the search option which gives me all EU frequencies.
THX

Yesterday, 01:44 PM |#630  

More
Do I understand correctly that using this software I can reprogram my radio in Jeep 20016 year from NA version to EU version and at the same time unlock Navigation on radio uconnect 8.4?
Yesterday, 07:42 PM |#631  

More
Quote:

FixUSAfterEUMaps is used to fix navigation server issue, but not radio frequencies.

In my case FixUSAfterEUMaps doesn't work ( I have tested 2 versions).
BR/Codi
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)