Thanks Meter: 73

By SquithyX, Senior Member on 12th August 2018, 01:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th August 2019, 07:42 PM |#631  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcook

FixUSAfterEUMaps is used to fix navigation server issue, but not radio frequencies.

In my case FixUSAfterEUMaps doesn't work ( I have tested 2 versions).
BR/Codi

22nd August 2019, 06:53 AM |#632  

More
Hello
I have a question:
I want to convert to Jeep Cherokee KL (2016) from NA to EU and activate the navigation - uconnect 8.4
According to the instructions, I download: WIP NA to EU Conversion.zip
Then I leave the file: "swdl-For Backup and One.iso" as it is on USB 1 and the "swdl-For Two.iso" file I replace with "1 Magic - 8.4 pre UPD (14.05.03) .zip" and change it to swdl .
The rest of the files and structure from the package should remain the one that is ?
24th August 2019, 07:34 PM |#633  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hello, this thread is for Uconnect 6.5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasior_sa

Hello
I have a question:
I want to convert to Jeep Cherokee KL (2016) from NA to EU and activate the navigation - uconnect 8.4
According to the instructions, I download: WIP NA to EU Conversion.zip
Then I leave the file: "swdl-For Backup and One.iso" as it is on USB 1 and the "swdl-For Two.iso" file I replace with "1 Magic - 8.4 pre UPD (14.05.03) .zip" and change it to swdl .
The rest of the files and structure from the package should remain the one that is ?

8th September 2019, 09:01 AM |#634  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Any news about a possible runout for 18.01.37?

The DAB Radio should be fixed by that FW. It's a mess in 17.07.46. There is often an interrupt, while receiving the digital radio. With other cars (no FCA) on the same road e.g. and dab radio running, we've no problems.
11th September 2019, 04:56 PM |#635  

More
My GPS unit turned out to be faulty. I replaced it and now the navigation is working just fine. Huge thanks to SquithyX and everyone else contributing to this project!
11th September 2019, 04:59 PM |#636  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Congrats!
16th September 2019, 10:46 AM |#637  
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcabone

Any news about a possible runout for 18.01.37?

The DAB Radio should be fixed by that FW. It's a mess in 17.07.46. There is often an interrupt, while receiving the digital radio. With other cars (no FCA) on the same road e.g. and dab radio running, we've no problems.

+1

Still no updates with newest firmware upgrade? Maybe if is possible a donation for the great work.

Unfortunatly VP4 navi has been superseded by new units with better support (AA/CP)...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)