FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

uConnect 6.5 (Alfa / Fiat) Root Access

287 posts
Thanks Meter: 73
 
By SquithyX, Senior Member on 12th August 2018, 02:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th November 2019, 10:05 PM |#691  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Can I use this hack with Fiat Uconnect 5.0 2016?
28th November 2019, 08:45 AM |#692  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomadam28

Can I use this hack with Fiat Uconnect 5.0 2016?

Hi, no, it's not possible.
30th November 2019, 01:57 PM |#693  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Did i get it right i can make uConnect 6.5 from NA to full EU on my Fial 500l 2014?
30th November 2019, 02:59 PM |#694  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KondorePL

Did i get it right i can make uConnect 6.5 from NA to full EU on my Fial 500l 2014?

Yes... it's correct.
The Following User Says Thank You to elcabone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift elcabone Ad-Free
30th November 2019, 10:39 PM |#695  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I need some help i`m stuck.
Fiat 500L 2014 uConnect 6.5 15.43.00 NA.
I try to change map to EU.
What i did:
1. Backup used 1 Magic - Fiat pre UPD (15.18.00).zip + Backup.zip
2. 1 Magic - Fiat pre UPD (15.18.00).zip + D FEU Custom 2019v1.
After that i got stuck on "Navigation activation"
in settings i got:
Navi sever:undefined
Map database:undefined
Map setup: blank
I tried
1. again EU map with only one country (the same problem)
2. NaviServer Update
3. D 2019v1 FEU Custom Fix
4. FixUsAfterEUMaps
Nothing helped.
What am i doing wrong?
30th November 2019, 10:45 PM |#696  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bradford
Thanks Meter: 73
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KondorePL

I need some hele i`m stuck.
Fiat 500L 2014 uConnect 6.5 15.43.00 NA.
I try to change map to EU.
What i did:
1. Backup used 1 Magic - Fiat pre UPD (15.18.00).zip + Backup.zip
2. 1 Magic - Fiat pre UPD (15.18.00).zip + D FEU Custom 2019v1.
After that i got stuck on "Navigation activation"
in settings i got:
Navi sever:undefined
Map database:undefined
Map setup: blank
I tried
1. again EU map with onlu one country (the same problem)
2. NaviServer Update
3. D 2019v1 FEU Custom Fix
4. FixUsAfterEUMaps
Nothing helped.
What am i doing wrong?

You need the NaviServer from the old map updates. The updated NaviServer is from v17 and too new for v15 firmware.

If you download a old update (Italy is small) and copy the NaviServer from that into the NaviServer update package you have already used it should then work.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
30th November 2019, 10:49 PM |#697  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquithyX

You need the NaviServer from the old map updates. The updated NaviServer is from v17 and too new for v15 firmware.

If you download a old update (Italy is small) and copy the NaviServer from that into the NaviServer update package you have already used it should then work.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

This one is ok? D IT Custom 2018 HNIT2018Q3.zip
if not which is?
30th November 2019, 10:58 PM |#698  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bradford
Thanks Meter: 73
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KondorePL

This one is ok? D IT Custom 2018 HNIT2018Q3.zip

if not which is?

Hi, yea that one should be fine. Download that, extract the NaviServer and use it to replace the one in the NaviServer update one.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
30th November 2019, 11:57 PM |#699  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquithyX

Hi, yea that one should be fine. Download that, extract the NaviServer and use it to replace the one in the NaviServer update one.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Didn`t work maybe i need older one? Anyone?

Edit: trying version 9.10.2.337961 confirmed to be ok by someone
Edit : Didn`t work too.

Anyone can help please?
4th December 2019, 07:17 PM |#700  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
The radio does not work. Does not show temperature
Hi.
I have uConnect 6.5 (usa)
Software Version: 13.49.0
in my case i used file - 1 Magic - Fiat pre UPD (15.18.00).zip (others did not work)
I managed to update the maps (this is great (now there is a map of europe))
but at the moment the radio has stopped working (am/fm)
And does not show the correct temperature (constantly shows -40°)

tried to use a file - WIP NA to EU Conversion.zip
When I insert a flash drive number 2 - an error appears "authentication error"

need help
(backup is damaged. (recovery from backup does not help))
4th December 2019, 08:26 PM |#701  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikli2

Hi.
I have uConnect 6.5 (usa)
Software Version: 13.49.0
in my case i used file - 1 Magic - Fiat pre UPD (15.18.00).zip (others did not work)
I managed to update the maps (this is great (now there is a map of europe))
but at the moment the radio has stopped working (am/fm)
And does not show the correct temperature (constantly shows -40°)

tried to use a file - WIP NA to EU Conversion.zip
When I insert a flash drive number 2 - an error appears "authentication error"

need help
(backup is damaged. (recovery from backup does not help))

I can give you my backup NA but it`s 15.43.
The Following User Says Thank You to KondorePL For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KondorePL Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes