Thanks Meter: 102

By SquithyX, Senior Member on 12th August 2018, 01:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th May 2020, 05:47 PM |#821  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudcomplex

Hi there! I feel quite stupid, I have tried to read all the instructions and opened the Mega folder to completely get lost in all the files there.

I would really appreciate the help. Can you name the files I need to use to add all European maps to a North American Fiat 500L? It has a 6.5 Uconnect system running 16.47.00 os.

Thank you very much in advance!

If ur' a german speaker u can follow this instruction i'd made for a jeep-board:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ture=emb_title
The Following User Says Thank You to elcabone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift elcabone Ad-Free
14th May 2020, 08:11 PM |#822  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Does the conversion match the 8.4 '' version?
17th May 2020, 01:11 PM |#823  

More
Hi
Just wondering if anybody tried and succeeded with using files on Dodge 8.4 Uconnect system? I have Dodge challenger 8.4 uconnect running 16.09.09 but so far did not manage to either backup nor convert my system to EUR. It's originally NA version ucconect.
Any help would be appreciated !
18th May 2020, 12:03 AM |#824  

More
Ar Eastern Europe Maps in the mix?
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcabone

If ur' a german speaker u can follow this instruction i'd made for a jeep-board:[/url]

Thx... hope after I do this my system won’t turn German ))) but if the file fits my needs, I’m good. Eastern Europe is in the map pack?
19th May 2020, 09:26 PM |#825  

More
Fiat 500L NA - Error Authentication Failed
So i have tried several options of Backup files, together with 1 Magic -Fiat & Jeep pre UPD.

Every time I get thins message:
"Error
Authentication Failed"
Any ideas what I do wrong?

Pls see the picture attached.
It looks like I don't have enough "mojo" to post a link to a picture.

I use a FAT32 formatted flash drive. But I use a MacBook to transfer the files on the drive, maybe it has something to do with it?
24th May 2020, 10:08 PM |#826  
Thanks Meter: 18

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

So i have tried several options of Backup files, together with 1 Magic -Fiat & Jeep pre UPD.

"Error
Authentication Failed"

I use a FAT32 formatted flash drive. But I use a MacBook to transfer the files on the drive, maybe it has something to do with it?

Try different swdl image

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Has anybody ever connected to 6.5 unit using UART. As I Understand connection points somewhere here:connector.

Can anybody point where Tx and Rx points are, please?
25th May 2020, 11:59 AM |#827  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
[/COLOR]Has anybody ever connected to 6.5 unit using UART. As I Understand connection points somewhere here:connector.

Can anybody point where Tx and Rx points are, please?[/QUOTE]

are you sure that is a UART??

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Quote:

"Error
Authentication Failed"

what fw version you have??
Yesterday, 09:34 AM |#828  
Thanks Meter: 18

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tajadela

[/COLOR]Has anybody ever connected to 6.5 unit using UART. As I Understand connection points somewhere here:

connector

Can anybody point where Tx and Rx points are, please?

are you sure that is a UART??[COLOR="Silver"]

[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure ) -- this is why I am asking for your advice. For Audi MMI which runs QNX as well you can connect to 20pin connector for IPL and switch device to update mode. Here is very similar connector (18 pin) and I think it is used for Initial Program Load. This revision has MMC module soldered to the board so I can not perform the same trick I did with my Uconnect(remove mmc memory and the system adjusts image state to recovery mode, so I can upload image to the device). If anybody knows how to switch to the recovery mode on device load - please let me know. I have a Uconnect with incorrect boot.sh file so the system loads and for some reasons software updater service does not start. The system switches to Media mode and this is the only screen which seems available. It is possible to select Bluetooth or Usb1/2 but nothing happens, software updated does not see any swdl.iso. Reset, engeneering menu, keys do not work.

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

if anybody has an idea how to temporarily disable mmc or write to the soldered mmc I will really appreciate any help. mmc chip
Yesterday, 04:17 PM |#829  
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Still no cracks for 18.xx.xx?

2 years without any updates
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)