Post Reply Email Thread
5th April 2019, 07:54 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofro1988

Have you tried connecting to it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I managed to connect with the cisco adapter (usb / ethernet), but I don't know the root password. is the problem at the moment insurmountable ..
19th April 2019, 12:11 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Using a cisco connector, I have gotten the ethernet to come up, but that's it. At the moment, there doesn't seem to be anything I can connect to.
@Tajadela - sounds like you at least were able to either SSH or telnet in to a port... I'm on software version 17.43.01 .. which are you on, and what year vehicle? ( Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2015, Uconnect 8.4AN with the 3G Sierra Aircard modem for Sprint )
19th April 2019, 07:33 AM |#13  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinbogo1

Using a cisco connector, I have gotten the ethernet to come up, but that's it. At the moment, there doesn't seem to be anything I can connect to.
@Tajadela - sounds like you at least were able to either SSH or telnet in to a port... I'm on software version 17.43.01 .. which are you on, and what year vehicle? ( Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2015, Uconnect 8.4AN with the 3G Sierra Aircard modem for Sprint )

I connected in telnet on a uconnect 6.5 with firmware 15.xx.xx. You can connect to Uconnect with static IP it brings up if no DHCP is offered is: 192.168.6.1
30th April 2019, 12:51 PM |#14  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsJRod

I used a hex editor to find the Ssh RSA key and replace it. This passed the initial check to reboot into update mode, but wouldn't pass the full check in update mode. I'm hoping my attempt below will pass that check and still update with the modifications.

after rsa key replaced, do you have recalculate the checksum of UPD file?
have you replaced the first 64 bytes of the file?
thanks
29th January 2020, 07:48 AM |#15  

More
@itsJRod, isn't it that you would like to explain the procedure to replace the RSA key in the swdl file? thank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)