FORUMS

Homtom ht7

36 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By smartwinner, Account currently disabled on 18th November 2015, 06:29 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Another Great phone with good price.
From HOMTOM official, their new phone HOMTOM HT7 seems will comes out soon. HOMTOM HT7 will have a one of the most highly valued characteristics of HOMTOM - large capacity battery for longer work. HT7 has a battery capacity of 3000 mAh. The result is the ability to use the phone to be up to 3 days.
HOMTOM HT7 is cost-effective multi-functional 3G smartphone that uses a frequency band of 3G worldwide and is available in two colors: white and elegant black. No matter where you are, you can use this amazing phone. No matter who you are, you can afford this handset because HT7 shocking a rather low price,confirming HOMTOM position as a producer of some of the best low-cost high-quality phones.
What is the Price will be, Let is waiting for the good new!
19th November 2015, 04:04 AM |#2  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Will it support fingerprint ID? How long will it support about the battery?

1st December 2015, 10:47 AM |#3  
OP Account currently disabled

More
What is special about the HT7? One outstanding feature is the amazing high definition screen. The HOMTOM HT7 screen is a 5.5” HD display with a 1280*720 IPS resolution. In addition, the elegant, stylish and vibrant design is attractive to young style-conscious users. The HOMTOM HT7 is available in two colors, Vibrant White and Elegant Black. For couples, they make very nice Christmas presents for each other.
The slogan for HOMTOM is “More power, lasting longer”. All the phones produced by HOMTOM are equipped with a large battery. The previous model HT6 has a huge 6250 mAh battery and the HT5 has a large 4250 mAh battery. The HT7 has a smaller battery at 3000 mAh, but it is still bigger than many other Android Smartphones. The result is a phone that can be used for up to 3 days before recharge.
The HOMTOM HT7 will be a perfect choice for many people. No matter whether one is a student or middle-income earner, anyone can easily afford this phone. For iPhone fans, an HOMTOM HT7 is perfect for a second phone for business or vacation.
We believe that the HOMTOM HT7 will quickly create a sales miracle in the highly competitive smartphones market and become one of HOMTOM’s best offerings.
23rd December 2015, 11:01 AM |#4  
Flag Bucharest

More
Just one bad point, Internal memory should be 16gb, 8gb is insufficient..b
27th January 2016, 01:41 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Malware need to root
I need to root this to fix malware in the system services
I can not get the MTK ADB Drivers for Windows to work
Any ideas please?
28th January 2016, 10:51 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop2

I need to root this to fix malware in the system services
I can not get the MTK ADB Drivers for Windows to work
Any ideas please?

I also have problem witch malware and apps which instaled without my knowlagde . Since yesterday. Interesting. Any progress with root?
28th January 2016, 11:39 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 5,824

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartwinner

Another Great phone with good price.
From HOMTOM official, their new phone HOMTOM HT7 seems will comes out soon. HOMTOM HT7 will have a one of the most highly valued characteristics of HOMTOM - large capacity battery for longer work. HT7 has a battery capacity of 3000 mAh. The result is the ability to use the phone to be up to 3 days.
HOMTOM HT7 is cost-effective multi-functional 3G smartphone that uses a frequency band of 3G worldwide and is available in two colors: white and elegant black. No matter where you are, you can use this amazing phone. No matter who you are, you can afford this handset because HT7 shocking a rather low price,confirming HOMTOM position as a producer of some of the best low-cost high-quality phones.
What is the Price will be, Let is waiting for the good new!

How long have you been working for homtom? Or do you copy paste things regularly?
The Following User Says Thank You to DSA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DSA Ad-Free
29th January 2016, 05:38 PM |#8  

More
Please update if you find a way to root it...
29th January 2016, 05:40 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I have been sent by Homtom HT7 a new ROM to flash
https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0Bwt-y...xport=download

But I still can not find the drivers for my Windows 10 x64 PC and I am unfamiliar with the Flashtool for MTK phones

Any help appreciated
30th January 2016, 06:18 PM |#10  
Flag Lodi
Thanks Meter: 172

More
Hi, any news?
I just bought it, I'd like to root it to dev a bit on it, but I have no information.

Did anyone found an official website?
30th January 2016, 07:18 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I can't even make Windows 10 discover it as a device(tried all usb 2/3 ports, front panel/back/pci card). Does your OS find the device, when it's connected to your PC(no preloader VCom, no MTP, no nothing. The option for PC connection in Android is grayed out btw)?

P.S. You can put it in fastboot mode by removing battery, connecting usb cable to pc, keeping volume down pressed and then reconnecting the battery(ofc I still can't make Win10/ discover the device this way).
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread