Thanks Meter: 3

More
How to backup stock rom of this phone ?
4th February 2018, 07:54 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Yes please Make Custom Rom
Hello Respected Developers ,

Please Make Custom Rom For This Device , This Device has awesome hardware specification ! Dual 13+13 Rear Camera and Front is 16Mp Camera and it has SD626 Processor But this Device Doesnt Support Quick Charging But Qualcomm Says That SD 625 AND 626 Has Quick Charging 3.0 i Think With Software Customization You Can Enable That Option and it has Many Remaining Features To enable...Tenor provided us Stock nogut therefore We are missing many Features in this Device !

Thank You
The Following User Says Thank You to yoyodu02 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yoyodu02 Ad-Free
5th February 2018, 11:41 AM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 403

More
I think we don't have any good developers considering this device since there are many other good phones for development at this price (Redmi Note 4, Moto G5 Plus, etc). I highly doubt that these 10or devices will get good developer support. Feeling sad.
The Following User Says Thank You to Uvneshkumar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Uvneshkumar Ad-Free
9th February 2018, 10:45 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
does anyone have the mehod of frp bypass for the device tenor E?? i have forgotton the email id and password.
10th February 2018, 04:06 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
please anybody
i want 10 r d flash file help me
12th February 2018, 08:14 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
10.or g
yes please add pixel camera app hat supports 10.or g
its on snapdragon 626
The Following User Says Thank You to sachint43 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sachint43 Ad-Free
13th February 2018, 01:45 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
☺☺😊
22nd February 2018, 04:15 AM |#19  
Flag Navi Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 286

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uvneshkumar

I think we don't have any good developers considering this device since there are many other good phones for development at this price (Redmi Note 4, Moto G5 Plus, etc). I highly doubt that these 10or devices will get good developer support. Feeling sad.

Lol. Even if a developer gets this device, it's just useless. 10 or E bootloader is not unlockable. It can't be unlocked. So even if I port TWRP for 10 or, it can't be flashed because of the locked bootloader.
22nd February 2018, 06:32 AM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 403

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suraj Pandey

Lol. Even if a developer gets this device, it's just useless. 10 or E bootloader is not unlockable. It can't be unlocked. So even if I port TWRP for 10 or, it can't be flashed because of the locked bootloader.

Oh. I was not aware that it's bootloader is not unlockable. That was a good device with pure AOSP. Should've had a great developer support if the bootloader was unlockable.
23rd March 2018, 03:04 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uvneshkumar

Oh. I was not aware that it's bootloader is not unlockable. That was a good device with pure AOSP. Should've had a great developer support if the bootloader was unlockable.

have you tried to unlock it's bootloader ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
10-or-g, 10.or, 10or, kernel source, tenor

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)