By Redentoriador, Junior Member on 8th October 2018, 01:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th October 2019, 09:23 PM |#131  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakitana872es

What? Kawakigachi????? Why do you say I don't send? I had to create a new member and then I will help from you?? And AsukaZata8 is a liar of the idea. Now, I won't help you guys for anything! I will do it by myself working my device. I never give you more! Good to see you later!

And... Kawakigachi say TWRP test??? But no enter. I think TWRP fake why i enter display screen black?
8th October 2019, 11:15 AM |#132  
Flag Paris

More
Quote:

What? Kawakigachi????? Why do you say I don't send? I had to create a new member and then I will help from you?? And AsukaZata8 is a liar of the idea. Now, I won't help you guys for anything! I will do it by myself working my device. I never give you more! Good to see you later!

No. I not lie. Like I make good TWRP you test. I need you know ok?
8th October 2019, 01:56 PM |#133  
Flag Toledo
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Ah! Why do you ask me? Are you a thief? The next, you will never make the anxious! If you make fools and liars? I don't say about you and we don't help either, and you want it?

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsukaZata8

No. I not lie. Like I make good TWRP you test. I need you know ok?

Yes, I went to work, but it's still black screen when I tried to use SP FlashTool V5.1828. The TWRP is not official that we will only test after we need to know what happens. I'm stuck with TWRP Recovery.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

I will find another device. I got a great idea that the Alcatel 5V is possible device compatible?

CPU: MediaTek Helio P22

- BLU Vivo XL4
- Xiaomi Redmi 6
- Wiko View 3
- LG W10
- BLU Vivo Y12
- Other device.

Check here: https://www.kimovil.com/pt/lista-tel...lio-p22-mt6762
The Following User Says Thank You to Sakitana872es For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sakitana872es Ad-Free
8th October 2019, 07:59 PM |#134  
Flag Toledo

More
Quote:

Ah! Why do you ask me? Are you a thief? The next, you will never make the anxious! If you make fools and liars? I don't say about you and we don't help either, and you want it?

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Yes, I went to work, but it's still black screen when I tried to use SP FlashTool V5.1828. The TWRP is not official that we will only test after we need to know what happens. I'm stuck with TWRP Recovery.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

I will find another device. I got a great idea that the Alcatel 5V is possible device compatible?

CPU: MediaTek Helio P22

- BLU Vivo XL4
- Xiaomi Redmi 6
- Wiko View 3
- LG W10
- BLU Vivo Y12
- Other device.

Check here: https://www.kimovil.com/pt/lista-tel...lio-p22-mt6762

I dont know if same kernel or no?
The Following User Says Thank You to Sakitana872es For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sakitana872es Ad-Free
9th October 2019, 11:05 AM |#135  
Flag Paris

More
Quote:

I dont know if same kernel or no?

Not same kernel. Not worry you must full version Spflashtool . You dont use 5.1828 . I think we get use 5.1916 😕🙄
10th October 2019, 10:21 AM |#136  
Flag Paris

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gu1lhas

Alcatel?? are you kidding !

Yes, we try to work. Alcatel 5V
10th October 2019, 10:41 AM |#137  
Flag Toledo

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsukaZata8

Not same kernel. Not worry you must full version Spflashtool . You dont use 5.1828 . I think we get use 5.1916 😕🙄

Can't you click the DA "DA_PL_A5X" that he said has a "Re-match" error? jajaja

The boot is protected.
File: "boot.ver"

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gu1lhas

Alcatel?? are you kidding !

Please, you shouldn't do the anxious thing. I need more time to work. Are you an Alcatel 5V 5060D device, too?

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcboll

Thanks 4 video! Please inlude in Your next post ALL files .auth and .bin (from Yours video).I will test! My regards

So you still have a bricked your device? Did you try the backup @Kawakigachi gives you?
10th October 2019, 10:45 AM |#138  
Flag Paris

More
Quote:

Can't you click the DA "DA_PL_A5X" that he said has a "Re-match" error? jajaja

OKAY. Me too
10th October 2019, 02:01 PM |#139  
Flag Toledo

More
He creates a new thread that we are going to test from him. Here we will end. I come back from him Thread about the Alcatel 5v has ROM Backup and TWRP. Goodbye your thread. And he backs!

Click here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/gen...ested-t3980987
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)