Thanks Meter: 258

By Anatoly79, Senior Member on 16th June 2017, 02:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th July 2017, 11:31 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anatoly79

Developers of BlueStacks have changed the way to identify the uniqueness of the computer.

Try the new version 0.12.0.

The new verison of BS Tweaker worked. Thanks a lot, much appreciated Anatoly79

20th July 2017, 04:44 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:

Developers of BlueStacks have changed the way to identify the uniqueness of the computer.

Try the new version 0.12.0.

Can you please take a look at how to install Xposed on bs3? It always stuck at loading screen for me after install framework. It's the only missing feature I need. Thanks a lot!
21st July 2017, 08:03 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
BSTweaker not working for myself
Quote:

BlueStacks Tweaker 2 (0.12.0) beta

Download (Google drive): http://bit.ly/2mmetHl

Video Manuals:
Features:

- General information about BlueStacks // path to the folder of the program, version, image size disks (* .vdi), running services
- Start / Stop / Forced stop all processes / services / drivers // helps with infinite load
- Obtaining Root // su binary is taken from superuser_X_PRO_vX-48.apk
- Disable the Window of Purchase and One Time Setup
- Change IMEI / Subscriber ID / Sim Card Serial / Wifi MAC address / Android ID // After applying the patch. The change is only in HDPlus mode - after launching BlueStacks verify that run the service BstHdPlusAndroidSvc and BstkDrv, instead BstHdAndroidSvc and BstHdDrv
- Change the model of phone // As a base used phones provided by the developers of the files with the models and operators by country
- Change the Google Advertising ID // advertising ID by Google
- Changing the internal resolution BlueStacks // External resolution is edited by regular means BlueStacks menu Preferences
- Change DPI // Screen Density
- Changing the RAM // Maximum - 4096MB or 1/2 of installed RAM (smaller of the values)
- Copying files / cache on your computer to BlueStacks and back. // Direct copying to / from BlueStacks directly into the appropriate folder (similar to copying through TotalCommander with adb-plugin, but must be copied much faster).
- Reduction of data folders to the real size. // Compressed .vdi image to the actual size, which is occupied by the installed applications
- Work in several profiles. // The ability to create multiple copies of BlueStacks with a different set of programs. Only one copy can run.
- Deleting the preset shortcuts from the desktop of BlueStacks
- Total stop BstHdLogRotatorSvc service
- Deleting the banner (BS 2.6.100)
- Disable the Window "Sign in with Google"
- Backup/Restore GUID/phone/resolution

BlueStacks App Player Wiki

* Write to me (Anatoly Jacobs) if you have some problems with BS Tweaker 2
* In advance I'm sorry for my bad English

Thank You for your hard work.I am unable to get BlueStacks 3 Rooted with BSTweaker The Bluestacks lights and ADB stay Red,going into helpers root bluestacks all are Greyed out just want to let ya Know Thanks again!!!
Attached Files
File Type: txt 20170721.bst.log.catch.txt - [Click for QR Code] (168 Bytes, 48 views)
File Type: txt 20170721.bst.log.txt - [Click for QR Code] (3.9 KB, 30 views)
22nd July 2017, 05:06 AM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Moscow

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoberD

Thank You for your hard work.I am unable to get BlueStacks 3 Rooted with BSTweaker The Bluestacks lights and ADB stay Red,going into helpers root bluestacks all are Greyed out just want to let ya Know Thanks again!!!

Maybe the firewall blocks the adb-connection. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgto...89414325478162
Try the following operations:
Close BSTweaker. Run bluestacks. Wait for full loading. Open command line (WIN + R cmd) and run next commands:
cd "c:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks"
HD-Adb.exe kill-server
HD-Adb.exe devices
HD-Adb.exe get-state
Write me the results of those commands´╗┐
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anatoly79 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Anatoly79 Ad-Free
23rd July 2017, 06:22 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
If you have problems running the Tweaker (like application closing) try installing .NET Framework latest version.
(a friend of mine using Windows 7 couldn't run it, that was the solution)
25th July 2017, 05:00 AM |#26  
Is there any way I can flash a zip to BlueStacks?
25th July 2017, 02:51 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hey nice guide.

Did you managed to install Magisk into the Bluestack?
25th July 2017, 07:25 PM |#28  

More
Thanks for the tweak. Worked great on my Bluestacks v2.7.320.8504. Am now using the youtube video to remove the banners from the bottom.
27th July 2017, 05:22 PM |#29  

More
how to wipe data app
2nd August 2017, 08:44 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 18

Donate to Me
More
"Su Binary Occupied" when I open SuperSu. Help please? SS: http://i.imgur.com/LxVd5iO.png
3rd August 2017, 06:44 AM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Moscow

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiprasLT

"Su Binary Occupied" when I open SuperSu. Help please? SS: http://i.imgur.com/LxVd5iO.png

Did you installed SuperSu 2.79 before the installation of SuperSu 2.82? It`s very important.
Follow this instruction https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z-caoMvFNU
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anatoly79 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Anatoly79 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)