BlueStacks Tweaker 6. Tool for modifing BlueStacks 2 & 3 & 3N & 4 & 5

Search This thread

zash13x

Please support BlueStacks CN

Dear Anatoly79,

I hope you can make this work for BlueStacks CN.
I just downloaded the latest version and it's not opening.
I checked Task Manager and upon opening the Tweaker, werfault and wermgr appears on processes.

Default original file name returns a pop-up window saying BlueStacks is not on registry.
Adding _china to the file name triggers the werfault and wermgr.

Edit:
I just need it for features like closing, force closing, stopping svc, etc.. because I am having a hard time starting up my BlueStacks 100% of the time. If BstkSVC runs on around 25% cpu usage, BlueStacks won't run/open, it will get stuck on 99% loading. This happens 99% of the time and I have to close BlueStacks, terminate BstkSVC manually on task manager. After this, try to open BlueStacks again, if BstkSVC runs on around 25% again, I have to repeat the process again. Just keep on opening until BstkSVC runs on 0% cpu usage upon opening BlueStacks. The whole ordeal sometimes takes upto 30mins or more.
BlueStacks Tweaker helped me on the English version before but I badly need CN version because of the extra graphics settings for a smoother gameplay.

Here is a pic proof that shows an average of how many times I have to open/close re-open my BlueStacks for it to actually boot up:
ce6854a4c9.png

Note: Image attachment is buggy on forums, here's the link → puu.sh/CYWzO/ce6854a4c9.png

PS. I really hope you can support BlueStacks CN even if it's just the starting/stopping service only. I don't need the root and other extra tweaks/customizations.

Thank you so much in advance! More power!

Last edited:

Femtou

Mar 7, 2019
cant install apk file SuperSU 2.82-SR5 at the end
an exclamation mark appears in a red circle on the application

Last edited:

Karolis LTU

Mar 22, 2014
Thank you very much

Anatoly79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karolis LTU
Hi everyone ,if anyone wants to try out DMM GAME APP PLAYER(Japanase) BS i have direct installation .exe offline hopefully riped it from Temp folder using Task Manager i'll add it as attachment
NOTE:it just to play around with it it won't work as standalone app without DMM Game Player.https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eD...l9QJWEF2Xr8gQK

Try BSTweaker 5.10.1. I could not install DMM, but it should work.
Even though as you said yourself you didn't manage to get DMM GAMES BS but it still work wonder how did you do that without getting it to work and now i can use it for what i needed (pull apks) but if you would like to add better support i would be more than glad too help it to work for ? If you still have DMM Game Player on PC

Last edited:

werty0

Jan 5, 2019
@werty0
No. There are so many applications for proxying traffic.[/QUOTE]

thx .. i try to change the proxy inside bs but it say change cant be saved .. though u can unlock this .. can u plz tell about other program i can add proxy to bs ?

TLxda-d

Oct 25, 2017
Hello. Why after doing the unlock->unpatch process (which seems to have worked), trying to repatch and relock returns a x:false message?
BSTweaker at least thinks BlueStacks is still rooted as it keeps showing both indicators as green, but when running a rootchecker in BS it said it is no longer rooted. So what's going on?

Thanks.

Anatoly79

Feb 28, 2014
Moscow

TLxda-d

Oct 25, 2017
Hello. I think you didn't understand...

I'm trying to revert the root (to un-root), but the "lock" and "unpatch" options don't seem to work correctly. When I press them BSTweaker returns "false" message. The root checker I run thinks there is no root any more, but BSTweaker keeps saying it didn't successfully unpatch and didn't successfully lock.

Anatoly79

Feb 28, 2014
Moscow
Hello. I think you didn't understand...

I'm trying to revert the root (to un-root), but the "lock" and "unpatch" options don't seem to work correctly. When I press them BSTweaker returns "false" message. The root checker I run thinks there is no root any more, but BSTweaker keeps saying it didn't successfully unpatch

I confirm the problem with message "false" when unpatch. I will fix it.

If you have some problems with the option "Lock", send me the log. https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=72696939&postcount=2

@werty0
No. There are so many applications for proxying traffic.

thx .. i try to change the proxy inside bs but it say change cant be saved .. though u can unlock this .. can u plz tell about other program i can add proxy to bs ?[/QUOTE]
e.g., ultrasurf https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=us.ultrasurf.mobile.ultrasurf

I live in Russia.

Last edited:

TLxda-d

Oct 25, 2017
If you want to have BlueStacks without root, you need to remove SuperSu manually, stop BlueStacks and then press Lock.
The option "Unpatch" is not used at all for "lock" (to un-root). It has a different purpose and using only when Root.vdi is unlocked and SuperSu is not installed (if you need to hide su temporarily.)

If you have some problem with "Lock", send me the log. https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=72696939&postcount=2
I didn't install SuperSu, actually. I rooted to test some app that required it.

I didn't really understand what the unlock option does and what the patch option does. The root-checker didn't tell me "rooted" until I did both unlock and patch, so I figure both are required.

So I tried to press "unpatch" and BSTweaker returns "false", allowing me to press the button again and each time it returns "false". I tried to press "lock" and it did the same.

As I said, root-checker afterwards shows that BS is NOT rooted anymore, so either BSTweaker on mistake returns "false" when clicking those buttons, or that BSTweaker doesn't completely unpatch/lock/whatever but it still "ruins" the root so root-checker tells you it's not rooted anymore (even though the unroot process wasn't entirely completed).

I'm sorry if my explanation is confusing. My sister in law is Russian, but I doubt if I'll ask her to write this for me in Russian she'll know any of these terms, lol.

Anatoly79

Feb 28, 2014
Moscow
I didn't install SuperSu, actually. I rooted to test some app that required it.
As I said, root-checker afterwards shows that BS is NOT rooted anymore, so either BSTweaker on mistake returns "false" when clicking those buttons, or that BSTweaker doesn't completely unpatch/lock/whatever but it still "ruins" the root so root-checker tells you it's not rooted anymore (even though the unroot process wasn't entirely completed).
fixed.

Reactions: TLxda-d

TLxda-d

Oct 25, 2017
OK, I'm sorry but it still doesn't seem to work for me. Maybe it corrupted something with the BlueStacks environment and I need to re-install it?

This is the log it gives me when trying to lock BS using the latest BSTweaker:
Code:
14/03/2019 13:12:01:Run:HD-Quit.exe :True
14/03/2019 13:12:01:Full Stop:True
14/03/2019 13:12:01:Kill:HD-Quit:True
14/03/2019 13:12:02:Force Kill:True
14/03/2019 13:12:02:VBOX:eek:utput::True
14/03/2019 13:12:07:VBOX:eek:utput:Bluestack Hypervisor  Command Line Management Interface Version 1.0.2_OSE
(C) 2005-2017 Bluestack System Inc. 
All rights reserved.

Usage:

VBoxManage closemedium      disk|dvd|floppy <uuid|filename>
                            [--delete]

Syntax error: Command variant disk/dvd/floppy required
:True
14/03/2019 13:12:07:Lock:False

EDIT: additional info - it seems to completely malfunction on my BS. Now at least the "unpatch" buttonreturned "true" at first, and when I tried making "patch" again it also returned "true" and the root-checker said BS is rooted again, but then it started crashing and after opening BS again the root is again reverted. After that if I try to press again either "patch" or "unpatch" it immediately crashes the BS engine.

The version of my BlueStacks installation is 3N and the engine version is 4.3.28.4020. I suppose it's kind of old now? Should I try uninstalling BS and download the latest version? (on their website there's version 4.60.2)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts