FORUMS

BlueStacks Tweaker 5. Tool for modifing BlueStacks 2 & 3 & 3N & 4 & 4 64-bit

314 posts
Thanks Meter: 304
 
By Anatoly79, Senior Member on 16th June 2017, 02:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th October 2018, 02:51 PM |#771  
Anatoly79's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 304
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by parveenbhadoo

Thank You so much for this. also can you tell me. as i want to keep this GUID and want to change Android ID after opening BS, As in old version i was able to do so. Now the SuperSu log shows this, ID doesn't changes.

You can not change Android Id after opening BS. It is coded in framework. (or service.jar; I don`t remember now. Early I explored the code where it is written )
26th October 2018, 03:20 PM |#772  
Anatoly79's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 304
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reard

Do you know why the ADB plugin doesn't work in the latest BS4? Was there a change in code? Have you raised this issue up with BS4 devs? I'm hoping it's only that version and not any subsequent ones else that may be the end of BST5 if it solely relies on ADB connection (well, for any improved version after v4.31.56.2510 that is).

@parveenbhadoo, @kyujakyu

Please check new BSTweaker. Adb shell does not work. All other functions must work.
26th October 2018, 08:58 PM |#773  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thanks, Anatoly for this tool. I rooted client 4.1.17.2008 an can install apk fine via the play store, but when I install them locally from my PC (i. e. Terrarium) the icon keeps spinning and spinning until it stops and offers to try again. Same result. What am I missing, please? TY
28th October 2018, 04:59 AM |#774  
i13x's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Qatif
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi,
I downloaded Tweaker 5.8.2 in order to root Bluestacks 4.31.59.3502
it doesn't work
Helpers tap Show This massage "Root is on the Tap Root" instead of the button

any Help

Thanks
28th October 2018, 06:07 AM |#775  
Anatoly79's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 304
 
More
Select the tab Root
Upd. How to Root BlueStacks 4 (+ Re-Root after the update of BlueStacks) and install SuperSU 2.82-SR5

Quote:
Originally Posted by swabidooda

Thanks, Anatoly for this tool. I rooted client 4.1.17.2008 an can install apk fine via the play store, but when I install them locally from my PC (i. e. Terrarium) the icon keeps spinning and spinning until it stops and offers to try again. Same result. What am I missing, please? TY

I don`t know. Try to uninstall and install new version of BlueStacks.
The latest BlueStacks 3N is 4.1.21.2018
Or BlueStacks 4
28th October 2018, 07:27 PM |#776  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anatoly79

@parveenbhadoo, @kyujakyu

Please check new BSTweaker. Adb shell does not work. All other functions must work.

Thx for the update and work. Everything that I use works fine in the latest BS4.
30th October 2018, 03:22 PM |#777  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
@Anatoly79, BSTweaker works great for me. Thanks a lot. I hope you can also add feature to change the WIFI SSID or to add new WIFI SSID, the Bluestack dont allow me to add wifi network manually. and also there is no wpa_supplicant.conf in /data/misc/wifi.
31st October 2018, 06:45 PM |#778  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Root with Magisk?
Hi,

Is there a way to root BlueStacks using Magisk instead of SuperSU via BS Tweaker?
If not, is there an workaround available for it?

Thanks.
1st November 2018, 05:58 AM |#779  
Anatoly79's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 304
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yk_Handler

@Anatoly79, BSTweaker works great for me. Thanks a lot. I hope you can also add feature to change the WIFI SSID or to add new WIFI SSID, the Bluestack dont allow me to add wifi network manually. and also there is no wpa_supplicant.conf in /data/misc/wifi.

BlueStacks has very few variable parameters.
The best way to replace these parameters - Xposed + any module like Device Changer, Device Faker, etc. There are many modules in Google Play.
The Following User Says Thank You to Anatoly79 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Anatoly79 Ad-Free
1st November 2018, 02:47 PM |#780  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anatoly79

BlueStacks has very few variable parameters.
The best way to replace these parameters - Xposed + any module like Device Changer, Device Faker, etc. There are many modules in Google Play.

You're awesome, the tips do the job, by using wifi faker, i have accomplished the need... Many thanks...
1st November 2018, 11:09 PM |#781  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I would like to have "favourites" in File Manager or at least that it could remember last directory opened in my local computer and in the VM.

Thanks you @Anatoly79 for this great app, it is so useful!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mikerm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mikerm Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes