BlueStacks Tweaker 6. Tool for modifing BlueStacks 2 & 3 & 3N & 4 & 5

Search This thread

shoopi

Sep 25, 2017
Thx a lot, Anatoly79.
You're doing God's work.

Can we hope for a "BS3 OnlyMyApp" exe for the new build 3.50.50.1647 ?

Last edited:
Reactions: OD5KB

Anatoly79

Feb 28, 2014
Moscow
Is this a beta version or full version ?
The answer from the representative of technical support BS:
This version was opened for a limited number of users after a series of internal tests. Performance there really is higher (not only Gameloft), but I would like to catch all the problems that we could still miss.
4pda.ru
Faster than BS 3.7 but BS 3.50 have bugs yet.

Can we hope for a "BS3 OnlyMyApp" exe for the new build 3.50.50.1647 ?
Done.

Last edited:

OD5KB

Sep 9, 2017
Antelias
Thank you so much, I am a bit confused when is a beta version or final version, how do we know to download the correct version without bugs ? Thank you...

Last edited:

Cutiepie2017

Aug 29, 2017
Hello Anatloy,

BS Tweaker works perfect with BS 2.5 i still have two questions.

1.) Is it possible to remove that "one time Setup" somehow ? After Setting up a Google Account it appears after a few day
test.jpg

2.) For BS3 you have the Option to Change a Custom Background. Do you know where the Background gets saved at Bluestacks 2.5 ?

Thank you very much

Last edited:

Anatoly79

Feb 28, 2014
Moscow
1.) Is it possible to remove that "one time Setup" somehow ? After Setting up a Google Account it appears after a few day
2.) For BS3 you have the Option to Change a Custom Background. Do you know where the Background gets saved at Bluestacks 2.5 ?
1. Is Patch not work?

2. Change default launcher. Install Nova launcher, ADW lancher or any other launcher.

is there a way to change device model to a Tablet
Phones\xxx\bluestacks.prop.xxx
find ro.build.characteristics=phone
edit ro.build.characteristics=tablet
You can use custom build.prop also. It is desirable to use build prop from the tablets with Android 4.4.x

Thank you so much, I am a bit confused when is a beta version or final version, how do we know to download the correct version without bugs ? Thank you...
I asked the official representative about this. I'm waiting for an answer.

Last edited:

Supremecou

Sep 16, 2017
Thank you Anatoly, its working perfect.

Do you have a idea how i can modify the data.vdi without increasing its size ? I want to swap out a image in it but its size gets increased about a few 100MB every minute.

Is mounting it in VirtualBox the only way ? As soon as i start a ADB connection the file gets bigger and bigger

Thank you very much

OD5KB

Sep 9, 2017
Antelias
Hi Anatloy, is there any way to move Media Manager and Google play from System app to My Apps like in BS2 ? Thank you...

Anatoly79

Feb 28, 2014
Moscow
Thank you Anatoly, its working perfect.
Do you have a idea how i can modify the data.vdi without increasing its size ? I want to swap out a image in it but its size gets increased about a few 100MB every minute.
Is mounting it in VirtualBox the only way ? As soon as i start a ADB connection the file gets bigger and bigger
Thank you very much
This is a feature of the dynamic disk.
You can use static vdi image. But the static disk occupies the entire virtal disk size immediately on the phisical disk (default - 32Gb)

Does this work on the latest BlueStacks 3 version?
yes.

Hi Anatloy, is there any way to move Media Manager and Google play from System app to My Apps like in BS2 ? Thank you...
No way. This hardcoded into the program code. json files will be overwritten on start based on data from bstcommandprocessor. Need rebuild code inner app or bluestacks.exe

OD5KB

Sep 9, 2017
Antelias
This is a feature of the dynamic disk.
You can use static vdi image. But the static disk occupies the entire virtal disk size immediately on the phisical disk (default - 32Gb)

yes.

No way. This hardcoded into the program code. json files will be overwritten on start based on data from bstcommandprocessor. Need rebuild code inner app or bluestacks.exe
It was good to have them in front of me, but anyway thank you once again.

shadowolf15

Oct 8, 2017
where can I send you the log archive

how am I gonna send you the log. or more precisely where can I send you that file :confused:

Supremecou

Sep 16, 2017
Hello Anatoly,

when your patch for the One time setup gets used it also blocks the first screen coming up where you enter your google account. It just stays blank, do you know another way to block it ? I tryd blacklisting different things but they all prevent the screen coming up

Top Liked Posts