BlueStacks Tweaker 6. Tool for modifing BlueStacks 2 & 3 & 3N & 4 & 5

Search This thread

Dverhate

Jan 13, 2018
Does it really work with the new one?

I am trying to use BST 3.28 for the root of BS 3.55.70.1783. but the root button does not activate. Do I have to have a second instance so I can root the base or the first one?

Dverhate

Jan 13, 2018
ok now if it worked. it is very important to do the force kils, I was closing all the functions by the task manager, but it seems that there is some task that is some hidden task that is not "HD-xx" p "Blstcksxx" that the force kill if it closes , maybe in some "svchost"
Thank you very much continue with your good work.

OD5KB

Sep 9, 2017
Antelias
ok now if it worked. it is very important to do the force kils, I was closing all the functions by the task manager, but it seems that there is some task that is some hidden task that is not "HD-xx" p "Blstcksxx" that the force kill if it closes , maybe in some "svchost"
Thank you very much continue with your good work.

Sure, every time you want to use BS Tweaker you must "Force Kill BS", then "Start BS"

Atlantisvip

Jan 15, 2016
Coronado
I don't blame this software, but I got massive malware originating in .ru after running this. Could have came from bluestacks itself, not sure. This file from bstweaker popped up when I did a general .ru search of my pc.. Could be nothing.. bluestacks.prop.ru.note2.megafon_643

FreyrFox

Jan 22, 2018
I'll assume that given you posted it in the thread that you're gonna work on a tweaker for nougat bluestacks [though I'd also imagine waiting until beta is over would be smart]. Much thanks for your work on the tweaker regardless, always works like a charm.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts