BlueStacks Tweaker 6. Tool for modifing BlueStacks 2 & 3 & 3N & 4 & 5

Search This thread

baoduyph

Nov 1, 2013
Hi @Anatoly79 , is there any 'tweak' that can help me to create more than 10 instances in Bluestacks 4.32.90? I have to stay at this version because Xposed Framework cannot work with BS v4.40+ :( Thank you in advance.

chimoney

Feb 25, 2018
the emulated has ben

when I try to install xposed installer the bluestacks crashea and I have to uninstall it and delete to install it

yizhe1997

Sep 28, 2019
Changing phone model.

Is there any way to add more phone model options? There is an option to change the phone model in BStweater but only a few models to choose from.

Jun 30, 2019
I use version BlueStacks-Installer_amd64_BS4_native with BSTweaker5_51340 seems to run fine.
But recently I used "Instance manager" function to create a new BlueStacks the parameters seem to be fine but Android serial is the same, please show me how to fix it .thank you

Anatoly79

Feb 28, 2014
Moscow
Is there any way to add more phone model options? There is an option to change the phone model in BStweater but only a few models to choose from.

I attached the file with examples. That info I need to add a new phone. Almost all info you can find in build.prop of real phone.

Attachments

• Phoneinfo_example.zip
    11.5 KB · Views: 36

tswkelbris

Aug 11, 2019
would it be possible to modify Bluestacks 64-bit to get Elder Scrolls Blades working? failing that, is it possible to convert the current bluestacks build into an x64 one? they have added some features that MIGHT get Blades working, but it's an x32 build.

lieuliau

Apr 4, 2009
Anyway to reset SDCard only without reset Data too? After update to BlueStacks 4.140.1.1002, it seem a lot of my files disappear in sdcard but they are still there.

mrpitou

Sep 7, 2010
OnePlus 7T Pro
anybody know which version of bluestacks works with xposed framework or how to manually install it to make it work, because it's bootlooping for me each time I manage to install it.

gatarax

Sep 27, 2018
Hello Anatoly79 :)
there is a big problem with the Mycanal app, it does not work :
when i open the app this message appears :
" DRM widevine missing "
could you fix this problem in a bstweaker update? :)

Top Liked Posts