You're in right place!
The App which does this :- https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ordchangerfree
If you want to support development, consider buying the paid version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hotwordchanger
Just install the app, give permissions, select hotword and you're done.
There are four hotwords available in the app:
Jarvis, Alexa, Computer & Snowboy
When the app will stop detection:
- Current app on screen has record audio permissions (Whatsapp?).
- If you launch the Google Assistant by long pressing the home button, Hotword Changer will stop detection until you close Assistant.
- If you launch Assistant by saying "Jarvis" or "Alexa", you won't be able to use the mic button in Assistant's UI and nor "OK Google". Only "Jarvis" or "Alexa" will work in that whole session until you close the Assistant.
- If you enable always on detection, Hotword Changer will be listening for hotword all day & night (when device screen is off).
- Hotword Changer uses 0.01 mb of chunks of audio for processing, and the data is erased in almost real time.
There's a switch to turn on always on detection which will work even if the device screen is off.
There are 2-3 false activations throughout the day while using Alexa hotword.