FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: Did I help you?

Yes
 
12 Vote(s)
92.31%
No
 
1 Vote(s)
7.69%

[COMPLETE GUIDE] Cool Changer S1 To LePro 3 - TWRP and Custom ROMS Installation

899 posts
Thanks Meter: 806
 
Post Reply Email Thread
30th April 2018, 10:58 AM |#111  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Remote control
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny_Dewet

LeEco Remote App for ROMs like: Lineage OS, Mokee, Resurrection Remiz etc with Kernel BlackScreen. (Infrared)


Installation:
1 - First install BlackScreen Kernel from recovery and reboot
2 - Flash Remote App zip reboot

Enjoy!

First of all, thanks for this tuttorial, is very usefull for me. i've installed "Aosp Extended 5.4 Android Oreo 8.1" and all works fine, only the retroilumination of the capacitive buttons doesn't work.

For the remote control after install blackScreen Kernel the phone doesnt load the room and I need to flash it again, after that I flashed Remote App zip but it doesn't work.

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_Mando_a_distancia_20180430-114508.png
Views:	162
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	4489466  
 
 
30th April 2018, 12:13 PM |#112  
Danny_Dewet's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Perugia
Thanks Meter: 806
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonero

First of all, thanks for this tuttorial, is very usefull for me. i've installed "Aosp Extended 5.4 Android Oreo 8.1" and all works fine, only the retroilumination of the capacitive buttons doesn't work.

For the remote control after install blackScreen Kernel the phone doesnt load the room and I need to flash it again, after that I flashed Remote App zip but it doesn't work.

Thanks!

Thanks, for IR you need to Root with Magisk and change the SeLinux to Permissive.
The Following User Says Thank You to Danny_Dewet For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Danny_Dewet Ad-Free
30th April 2018, 08:51 PM |#113  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny_Dewet

Thanks, for IR you need to Root with Magisk and change the SeLinux to Permissive.

Great! now everything works perfect!

I was so close to sell the phone because the european rom with it came had a lot of bugs, thanks a lot!
3rd May 2018, 05:00 PM |#114  
Junior Member
Flag Zimna Vódka
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
hello.
i have to quastions.
Did everyone have problem with encryption unsuccessful on changer s1. I install lineage os newest for x720 and then i install opengaps and have problem with memeory encryption unsuccessful changer s1. twrp try to repeair memory but dont work, i try from twrp format and whipe memory but they dont have acces to /data.
And my another question. Did somewan try too unlock lte band b20 on changer s1, maybi someone have any faq for unlock. Its possible to unlock b20? Leeco Le Max 3 x720 have this lte band in specification.
Thanks
4th May 2018, 05:50 PM |#115  
Danny_Dewet's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Perugia
Thanks Meter: 806
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donvitek

hello.
i have to quastions.
Did everyone have problem with encryption unsuccessful on changer s1. I install lineage os newest for x720 and then i install opengaps and have problem with memeory encryption unsuccessful changer s1. twrp try to repeair memory but dont work, i try from twrp format and whipe memory but they dont have acces to /data.
And my another question. Did somewan try too unlock lte band b20 on changer s1, maybi someone have any faq for unlock. Its possible to unlock b20? Leeco Le Max 3 x720 have this lte band in specification.
Thanks

You use latest TWRP by Codeworx? For B20 you cant unlock, the cool changer s1 does not have the b20 band in the hardware.
5th May 2018, 09:59 AM |#116  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Well, I got big problem. I have flashed the conversion rom to go back from LePro3 to S1 system, but once rebooting in recovery, the phone cannot access it. It just try to load LeEco recovery then shut down immediately. In fastboot mode I have a menu which propose me to start the phone, restart bootloader, go to recovery mode or shut down the phone. But my phone is not recognized by my computer (it was before). So I cannot do anything. Anyone had the same problem?
Edit: well, I have just went through minimal adb installer and could open the command window, and flash twrp via fastboot. Everything is fine, I could went back to original Eui (well, not exactly original, but a Chinese version without Live services). As my wife just wanted her phone to work I think it is the best solution so far.
7th May 2018, 09:24 AM |#117  
Junior Member
Flag Zimna Vódka
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny_Dewet

You use latest TWRP by Codeworx? For B20 you cant unlock, the cool changer s1 does not have the b20 band in the hardware.

Hi. Can you give link to the newest twrp. I use few and have problem with remote: dtb not found, i think is problem with wrong twrp. Thanks
7th May 2018, 01:01 PM |#118  
Danny_Dewet's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Perugia
Thanks Meter: 806
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donvitek

Hi. Can you give link to the newest twrp. I use few and have problem with remote: dtb not found, i think is problem with wrong twrp. Thanks

Go here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/lin...1.img/download
7th May 2018, 01:04 PM |#119  
Danny_Dewet's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Perugia
Thanks Meter: 806
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qidamin

Well, I got big problem. I have flashed the conversion rom to go back from LePro3 to S1 system, but once rebooting in recovery, the phone cannot access it. It just try to load LeEco recovery then shut down immediately. In fastboot mode I have a menu which propose me to start the phone, restart bootloader, go to recovery mode or shut down the phone. But my phone is not recognized by my computer (it was before). So I cannot do anything. Anyone had the same problem?
Edit: well, I have just went through minimal adb installer and could open the command window, and flash twrp via fastboot. Everything is fine, I could went back to original Eui (well, not exactly original, but a Chinese version without Live services). As my wife just wanted her phone to work I think it is the best solution so far.

When you do the conversion, in theory you already have the TWRP recovery installed. The phone turns off immediately because the system does not start, so when you turn it off you have to hold down very quickly, power button and volume button up.
7th May 2018, 01:22 PM |#120  
Junior Member
Flag Zimna Vódka
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny_Dewet

Go here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/lin...1.img/download

Thanks.
i use h**p://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=822330&view=findpost&p=6913745 3 this twrp, but i try update lineage os to the newest but when i install opengapps the phone have problem with google aplication.
But i found Resurection Remix Oreo and install without problems with gapps h**ps://www.getdroidtips.com/resurrection-remix-oreo-leeco-le-pro-3/ and now its all fine.
9th May 2018, 10:35 PM |#121  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Hello

Very nice tutorial, but I have problem.
I have installed aosp Extended 5.4 Android Oreo 8.1 with 2.15GHZ April 9th build like you, and everything works fine except the device does not charge at all. it shows that it is charging (very low current) but battery just drops. Doesn't charge at all when turned on, off, or recovery. I had to flash grossoshop rom to be able to charge.
I have also tried newest aosp Extended, if you use twrp zl1 3.2.1-1 no problems with encrypted data. But did not fix the charging.

Do you have any idea what could be the cause of this problem?

edit: I have this problem on all android 8 roms I could find. Charges fine on paranoid android and stock rom.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
conversion, cool changers s1, guide, leeco, lepro 3

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes