OP Senior Member
Flag Perugia
Thanks Meter: 806

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donvitek

Ello
I check my phone and i see Name of Deviced is Coolpad S1 and Number of model (down the name) is C105-E0
And the whorst, i istall aida64 and i see that 2 cores of cpu is sleeping (off) and 2 cores its going max 1593MHz.
I have quastion, In Jui 7.1.1 in Sound Settings is options System Harman Audio, this will be work on roms from le 3 pro or this is special for coolpad s1, becos difrenc betwen on off this system its big.
Bye

All ROMs for the LePro 3 do not have the Harman audio, because the LePro 3 does not have the audio developed by Harman Kardon. But I can assure you that you feel good too.

The C105-E0 is for all Cool Changer S1, i already tried the JUI but I do not like it.

Inviato dal mio LEX720 utilizzando Tapatalk

14th February 2018, 12:05 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Hi, price is very low now in China for China Mobile version with NFC. I am thinking buying one for my wife. What you be the best stable rom so far? she is used to Miui as she is using a Xiaomi Note. Will NFC work with different roms?
Many thanks for your work!
14th February 2018, 12:24 AM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Perugia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qidamin

Hi, price is very low now in China for China Mobile version with NFC. I am thinking buying one for my wife. What you be the best stable rom so far? she is used to Miui as she is using a Xiaomi Note. Will NFC work with different roms?
Many thanks for your work!

Hi, in theory it should work with other ROM but I assure you nothing, the ROM I'm using right now is the Pixel Experience 8.1.0 , it really goes very well with the 2.15GHz kernel. 175000 points on Antutu and great battery life.

14th February 2018, 12:39 AM |#24  

More
Thanks for your quick answer, I will check on Chinese forum or 4pda if it is working or not (not big deal anyway). Could you add the link to Pixel rom in the first page? Thank you very much.
14th February 2018, 12:45 AM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Flag Perugia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks for your quick answer, I will check on Chinese forum or 4pda if it is working or not (not big deal anyway). Could you add the link to Pixel rom in the first page? Thank you very much.

You're welcome!
Here is the ROM
Pixel Experience: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=3734998

The Following User Says Thank You to Danny_Dewet For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Danny_Dewet Ad-Free
20th February 2018, 04:12 PM |#26  

More
Ok, tutorial worked for me. I have quickly tested Omnirom. Coming from Miui it is hard to go for Android "stock" roms. NFC not working properly though. I will try other roms.
20th February 2018, 04:20 PM |#27  
OP Senior Member
Flag Perugia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Ok, tutorial worked for me. I have quickly tested Omnirom. Coming from Miui it is hard to go for Android "stock" roms. NFC not working properly though. I will try other roms.

Nice, the best ROM for now is AICP with 2.15GHz kernel.

23rd February 2018, 05:37 AM |#28  

More
Yes I think I will go for AICP 13.1 unless I can find a good Miui rom. I have tried one from Chinese forum but it is really laggy (I suspect bloatware, I need to root it to get rid of them). Too bad because everything seems to work well. I will try another one (Miui 8 on Android 6). If results are not good, I go for AICP.
23rd February 2018, 09:51 AM |#29  

More
I have a problem after having flashed AICP 13.1. Wifi can connect but says "Connected, no internet access". I think I had the same problem on Omnirom but was able to use Wifi. Here it has been working for a few seconds, now doesn't work.
Edit: same problem with sim card. LTE is enabled but cannot access network. By the way I am in China, could it be the problem? (I have seen it could be a problem with Google).
24th February 2018, 01:59 PM |#30  

More
The same problem was occuring in several roms, even on Flyme OS. I have flashed again the LePro3 switch rom and flashed Miui 9 V10 by venezolano69. Everything works fine so far, and NFC is working too. The rom is good (maybe not as smooth as AICP but at least I have internet and NFC working!).
24th February 2018, 02:53 PM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Perugia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

The same problem was occuring in several roms, even on Flyme OS. I have flashed again the LePro3 switch rom and flashed Miui 9 V10 by venezolano69. Everything works fine so far, and NFC is working too. The rom is good (maybe not as smooth as AICP but at least I have internet and NFC working!).

Nice, good to know, but what model do you have? C105-6 or the C105-8?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
conversion, cool changers s1, guide, leeco, lepro 3

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)