FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

The Consolidated WhatsApp Calling Thread

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 16

By trithestip, Account currently disabled on 14th March 2015, 11:59 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Quote:

The latest WhatsApp feature is generating a lot of duplicate threads on XDA, drowning other threads in the process. Many are also posted in the wrong section. This thread will serve as a consolidated thread for all discussions related to the WhatsApp calling feature and invites. New and existing threads are being redirected to this one.

Please think twice before posting your phone number publicly.

If you want to offer invites, make a post using the following template so that other people can use the search bar to find it:

Quote:

Offering invites: [info here].

If you're asking for invites, please search the thread first to see if anyone volunteered already, and contact them directly if so.

Servers seem to be inactive right now. Be patient and don't ask for invites till they're active again (search the thread or read the last few pages to check).

Disclaimer:
xda-developers.com is visible to everyone in the world. That means anyone will have access to your phone numbers. We will not be held responsible for any calls you may receive from random people who might call you and/or use your personal information for mischievous purposes.
Again, if you are offering invites or if you are requesting invites, please send PMs and exchange phone numbers there. Please do not post them on the thread.
​​

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to trithestip For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift trithestip Ad-Free

14th March 2015, 05:12 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Yes I'll have one please
14th March 2015, 05:17 PM |#3  
Flag Riga
Thanks Meter: 3

Donate to Me
More
I already got the call feature interface but I can't call anyone! It just terminate the call without any reason. ;(
14th March 2015, 05:28 PM |#4  
Flag Antalya
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by germainz

​​

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yusufozgul For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yusufozgul Ad-Free
14th March 2015, 05:51 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Great!
14th March 2015, 05:59 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 126

Donate to Me
More
Smile I can help you to activate your call feature
I Can Call You!...
Together we called 3000+ users.
You too can request call at XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX (Whatsapp only please)

Edit: All the phone numbers of my friends (15+) are removed from this post now. (After helping 3000+ users)
Thanks to:
Gaurang Makwana,
Jasper,
Ibrahim,
Naman Pratap Singh,
Kris Christopher,
And many other buddies...
(Sorry if I forgot you)
Hit Thanks if you liked it or if we helped you.
Good day!
The Following 50 Users Say Thank You to chamaria17e For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chamaria17e Ad-Free
14th March 2015, 06:18 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can someone plz call me? Plz send a PM so that i can send you my number. Thanks.
14th March 2015, 06:32 PM |#8  
Flag Thalassery, Kannur
Thanks Meter: 34

More
@GermainZ
That was my thread
14th March 2015, 06:33 PM |#9  
Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 8,809

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackus17

@GermainZ
That was my thread

EDIT: I am not offering invites. Please do not PM me.
Close to 50 threads were closed and redirected to reduce the clutter, as the duplicates were drowning many other threads. Sorry. If there's anything you'd like to add to the OP, please let me know.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GermainZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GermainZ Ad-Free
14th March 2015, 06:41 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
please contact me via PM or send me a message to <+905350406738>. @GermainZ
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tebeye For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tebeye Ad-Free
14th March 2015, 06:56 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Please remove my message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to matalcacer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift matalcacer Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)