FORUMS

Design your "ideal" phone...

612 posts
Thanks Meter: 55

By Hyflex, Senior Member on 4th June 2020, 06:07 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,

So we all have phones that have something missing that other phones have... some things we wish our phones had!

I've made a Google form to allow everyone to "design" your ideal phone, I'm interested in seeing what people want from a new phone because for me I know that manufacuters keep introducing things that I know I wouldn't want and they negelect things that I do want.

I'd greatly appreciate if you'd be willing to fill in the following form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...N-Tmg/viewform

Thanks!
4th June 2020, 09:50 PM |#2  
Flag Manchester, UK
Thanks Meter: 1,155

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyflex

Hi,

So we all have phones that have something missing that other phones have... some things we wish our phones had!

I've made a Google form to allow everyone to "design" your ideal phone, I'm interested in seeing what people want from a new phone because for me I know that manufacuters keep introducing things that I know I wouldn't want and they negelect things that I do want.

I'd greatly appreciate if you'd be willing to fill in the following form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...N-Tmg/viewform

Thanks!

Complete it. Pretty much my current phone with a few extras (Oppo Reno 10x zoom) to gain absolute perfection.

One part was a little restricting...Maximum CPU/high battery usage? My phone has maximum CPU with quality battery meaning lower drain (SD855 and 2day battery life)
Yesterday, 01:08 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Some interesting responses so far... people are wanting:

- A strong phone (better screen protection, better frame strength & high levels of waterproofing)
- Significantly better battery life by having a thicker and heavier phone.
- But also wanting higher refresh rates, higher resolution, more cameras, more network bands, more sensors and better GPU performance..

To get all of that, you are looking at much pricer phones...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)