FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Development ROM for Doogee Mix 2

55 posts
Thanks Meter: 7

By TiagoDM, Member on 31st December 2017, 12:48 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi!

I'm just a user on android phones and really would love if someone made a ROM for Doogee Mix 2. There is already a rom for Doogee Mix, but as I ordered a mix2, would love to have a clean rom for it...

Here's the Mix2 on banggood: https://www.banggood.com/DOOGEE-MIX-...p-1201795.html
The device official page: http://www.doogee.cc/detail/mix-seri...smartphone/122

Please consider the development as the device, for the price, is affordable and has got good features

Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TiagoDM For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TiagoDM Ad-Free

1st January 2018, 11:21 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
I'm also waiting for doogee mix 2
It seems a very nice phone .
First of all we need a TWRP recovery to root it with Magisk .
I hope some developer will work on this device
The Following User Says Thank You to marco.fortuna For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marco.fortuna Ad-Free
1st January 2018, 12:16 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
Hope so! I'm crossing my fingers
The Following User Says Thank You to TiagoDM For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TiagoDM Ad-Free
1st January 2018, 10:32 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I got it for a while now i am waiting for custom roms too hope we will have some developer make it for us in USA this phone only work for T-Mobile not support AT&T a little bit disappointed
2nd January 2018, 12:24 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi, I agree with you. I've received mine for about 2 weeks now. It really is a great phone. I also hope for a custum rom to be developped on it
The Following User Says Thank You to Razi3L For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Razi3L Ad-Free
2nd January 2018, 04:26 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Oukitel mix 2 seems like a better choice over the Doogee Mix 2. What do you guys think?
2nd January 2018, 01:46 PM |#7  
Flag Ahorntal
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Oukitel Mix 2 looks also nice (more like Mi Mix 2) but cameras seem to be worse and casing of doogee mix and doogee mix 2 is very strong and tough. I've got Doogee Mix, which is a very good phablet (but I don't like selfie cam downside). Doogee Mix 2 has perfect quality, perhaps a little bit heavy.
2nd January 2018, 02:29 PM |#8  
OP Member

More
Yes, USA has got many developers and if the phone won't work correctly in USA, there's a chance they won't make anything... but there's also other countries developer's. Hope someone develop a clean ROM for it!
3rd January 2018, 01:27 PM |#9  
OP Member

More
@ahorntaler @allincheung here's a comparison... in general terms, Doogee Mix2 has got a 10/10 tho, I like oukitel very much also, has better resolution screen and other advantages... but i bought the doogee and i'd like very much to have a clean ROM for it I know the doogee has got face recognition unlock.. that's something to add up to the comparison....

www.gsmchoice.com/en/compare/15323/15113/15003/0/
5th January 2018, 04:26 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
bandmode
Hi, everyone
I like the design and spec of this cellphone.
But only one problem is its bands.
Can someone show us the bandmode of this device?
*#*#3646633#*#*
I hope this has hidden bands..
5th January 2018, 09:29 PM |#11  
OP Member

More
Quote:

bandmode
Hi, everyone
I like the design and spec of this cellphone.
But only one problem is its bands.
Can someone show us the bandmode of this device?
*#*#3646633#*#*
I hope this has hidden bands..

Hi @yox2580, i'll answer as soon as i get mine already ordered but waiting for te delivery... about 20th january !! Best regards mate!
The Following User Says Thank You to TiagoDM For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TiagoDM Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
doogee, doogee mix 2, doogee-mix-2, mix2, request, rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)