Post Reply Email Thread
5th January 2018, 09:29 PM |#11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:

bandmode
Hi, everyone
I like the design and spec of this cellphone.
But only one problem is its bands.
Can someone show us the bandmode of this device?
*#*#3646633#*#*
I hope this has hidden bands..

Hi @yox2580, i'll answer as soon as i get mine already ordered but waiting for te delivery... about 20th january !! Best regards mate!
The Following User Says Thank You to TiagoDM For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TiagoDM Ad-Free

7th January 2018, 07:48 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
This is the factory image for MIX 2 https://romprovider.com/2017/12/firmware-doogee-mix-2/
The Following User Says Thank You to mark332 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mark332 Ad-Free
14th January 2018, 09:52 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
this might work for rooting
i have heard that some guys managed to root their phone using superSU and placing it on a sd card and from the stock rekovery using update from sd card but that might just be a lie i dont know and sorry for the bad english
14th January 2018, 10:48 AM |#14  
OP Member

More
For now, there is yet no alternative, clean and function-adding ROM for the doogee mix 2 here at xda... because of the christmas bustle i dont have yet mine delivered, but i hope i can get it soon
14th January 2018, 03:37 PM |#15  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Malaysia
Thanks Meter: 2,262

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by allincheung

Oukitel mix 2 seems like a better choice over the Doogee Mix 2. What do you guys think?

I more prefer Oukitel Mix 2.

here my review
15th January 2018, 04:09 PM |#16  
OP Member

More
@Levered, thanks, but this is for Doogee Mix 2. As I wrote before... here's a comparison... in general terms, Doogee Mix2 has got a 10/10 tho, I like oukitel very much also, has better resolution screen and other advantages... but i bought the doogee and i'd like very much to have a clean ROM for it I know the doogee has got face recognition unlock.. that's something to add up to the comparison....

http://www.gsmchoice.com/en/compare/...15113/15003/0/
15th January 2018, 05:31 PM |#17  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Malaysia
Thanks Meter: 2,262

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiagoDM

@Levered, thanks, but this is for Doogee Mix 2. As I wrote before... here's a comparison... in general terms, Doogee Mix2 has got a 10/10 tho, I like oukitel very much also, has better resolution screen and other advantages... but i bought the doogee and i'd like very much to have a clean ROM for it I know the doogee has got face recognition unlock.. that's something to add up to the comparison....

http://www.gsmchoice.com/en/compare/...15113/15003/0/

btw i' dont have try doogee phone.
20th January 2018, 11:34 AM |#18  

More
Hey... Well there no official doogee mix 2 thread so I'll post here. I just got the mix 2 and it shows full signal but can't recieve or make calls. Strange. Any ideas???

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
20th January 2018, 11:37 AM |#19  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrizt0ph3r

Hey... Well there no official doogee mix 2 thread so I'll post here. I just got the mix 2 and it shows full signal but can't recieve or make calls. Strange. Any ideas???

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Yes, that's strange.. I didn't yet receive my Doogee Mix 2 phone (maybe next week), so I really can't help, tho, I'd love some developer would look at this thread... I'll post when I receive my phone, till then, i really would like to but i can't help.
24th January 2018, 12:29 PM |#20  

More
Doogee mix 2
Sorry to put this query here. Even i haven't got any place to right it down. I also have a same problem. Rear camera not working. Bought this phone specially for camera specifications. When will be the updates release to make the second rear camera work. Even 8 MP Nokia camera takes better picture than this 16 MP. And there are many bugs. Many apps crashes. And on YouTube I have seen many videos which shows many camera app showing 4k video recording option, but I think that was after update and I still haven't received it.i show that video 1 month back

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Sorry to put this query here. Even i haven't got any place to right it down. I also have a same problem. Rear camera not working. Bought this phone specially for camera specifications. When will be the updates release to make the second rear camera work. Even 8 MP Nokia camera takes better picture than this 16 MP. And there are many bugs. Many apps crashes. And on YouTube I have seen many videos which shows many camera app showing 4k video recording option, but I think that was after update and I still haven't received it.i show that video 1 month back .
13th February 2018, 05:17 PM |#21  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowbro63

i have heard that some guys managed to root their phone using superSU and placing it on a sd card and from the stock rekovery using update from sd card but that might just be a lie i dont know and sorry for the bad english

i have sucessfully managed to root Doogee Mix 2, installed TWRP, Magisk & Xposed etc.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levered

btw i' dont have try doogee phone.

Did you checked you IMEI? If there is something wrong with IMEI, i can help you out.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
doogee, doogee mix 2, doogee-mix-2, mix2, request, rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)