Post Reply Email Thread
30th September 2018, 07:54 PM |#191  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
That's great sonal.... Please share a video from booting to startup

22nd November 2018, 05:16 PM |#192  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
After pushing handy tv apk. My dongle's wifi signal stopped. Its showing scanning pre
After pushing handy tv apk. My dongle's wifi signal stopped. Its showing scanning previous saved network nd then msg only "restart the teewe and restart app". Tried many times nothing happened. Pushing apk success but after unable to connect.
25th November 2018, 04:42 PM |#193  

More
otg not working
i followed the same the ogt not working but i can able to charge using this port but mouse and pen drive not working. please help
2nd January 2019, 10:23 AM |#194  

More
I haven't used my tewee dongle for last one year. I just googled and found this discussion.
Is it still possible to modify the dongle and use it to convert my tv into a smart TV, considering the apps have been updated and android versions also updated
3rd January 2019, 07:42 AM |#195  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harjeetpundir

I haven't used my tewee dongle for last one year. I just googled and found this discussion.
Is it still possible to modify the dongle and use it to convert my tv into a smart TV, considering the apps have been updated and android versions also updated

Yes it works, but it's pretty slow since the hardware and Software is quite outdated. Won't be a smooth experience if you install apps.
3rd January 2019, 11:07 PM |#196  
pune
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Cetusplay
I used cetusplay app and it was a Cakewalk. The app will show your teewe as an IP. Once you select connect, it will automatically install adb and cetusplay launcher on teewe. There are some pretty cool sites to stream from including YouTube. It also supports m3u URLs. There are few issues like YouTube quality selection,but that's ok.
5th February 2019, 06:23 AM |#197  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
from last two day my cetusplay mouse not working in stick. i reinstall cetusplay in mobile and stick but mouse arrow not coming. other remote option working like dpad, but mouse mode not working, any solution please
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)