FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

FIX for Monkey Test & Time Service Virus (Without Flashing)

78 posts
Thanks Meter: 61

By Nuh99, Member on 6th September 2015, 08:47 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th July 2016, 09:05 AM |#191  
Flag Cavite
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuh99

Will you please elaborate what's new about this?
Log or whatever...

these kind of exploit are just like worms that replacing apks from system/app or system/priv-app and replacing very aggressive ad-ware apks in these locations that forces the device to download anything from the web when you open your network and displays ads aggressively even you dont have network. as the diagnosis for some of devices that iv'e fixed recently, system apps that have been replaced by ad-ware apk files cannot be recovered and totally, the android system was infected by ad-ware exploits, unless you have a nandroid backup or a full rom package from your manufacturer/developer that can fix your android system with/without wiping user partition.

13th September 2016, 09:27 AM |#192  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'm having trouble removing this 4 virus.

after fallowing the instruction, it was successful., but after restart its keep going back.

please help me.

28th September 2016, 09:41 PM |#193  
OP Member
Flag Karachi

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nass08

I'm having trouble removing this 4 virus.

after fallowing the instruction, it was successful., but after restart its keep going back.

please help me.

Can you please tell me about infected apks in details ?
12th November 2016, 02:14 PM |#194  

More
Can't remove .gap file from system/bin.
I tried all of these methods, used the monkey removal software (monyet gila), tried to delete manually but after reboot it comes back.
What I managed to do is to contain the virus, it isn't aggressive as it used to be, it's only constantly trying to open google store.
App Names:
- Phone Service - com.android.base.jinti:daemon
- Local Alarm . com.iduo.tual with three services running:
UClass
SClass
TuaService

I also tried all antiviruses and Stubborn trojan killer but had no success.
13th November 2016, 03:25 AM |#195  
OP Member
Flag Karachi

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by makarelo

Can't remove .gap file from system/bin.
I tried all of these methods, used the monkey removal software (monyet gila), tried to delete manually but after reboot it comes back.
What I managed to do is to contain the virus, it isn't aggressive as it used to be, it's only constantly trying to open google store.
App Names:
- Phone Service - com.android.base.jinti:daemon
- Local Alarm . com.iduo.tual with three services running:
UClass
SClass
TuaService

I also tried all antiviruses and Stubborn trojan killer but had no success.

Freeze the apps and services with titanium backup pro and then try to remove them.
13th November 2016, 01:00 PM |#196  

More
Quote:

Freeze the apps and services with titanium backup pro and then try to remove them.

Froze it in Titanium Backup and deinstalled, few seconds later it's back.
No other suspicious apps running at all. Then I froze the app and as soon as it was uninstalled i rebooted the phone, and did a factory reset.
After the reset, it came back up. Local alarm got downloaded by some other app and now it's spamming other apps install.
What I noticed on startup, app called org.snow.down.update was running and it's the app which probably downloaded Local Alarm.

Couple of screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/vPsAO

Output of 'pm list packages -f':
http://pastebin.com/NhDccihX
13th November 2016, 03:03 PM |#197  
OP Member
Flag Karachi

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by makarelo

Froze it in Titanium Backup and deinstalled, few seconds later it's back.
No other suspicious apps running at all. Then I froze the app and as soon as it was uninstalled i rebooted the phone, and did a factory reset.
After the reset, it came back up. Local alarm got downloaded by some other app and now it's spamming other apps install.
What I noticed on startup, app called org.snow.down.update was running and it's the app which probably downloaded Local Alarm.

Couple of screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/vPsAO

Output of 'pm list packages -f':
http://pastebin.com/NhDccihX

Did you try to remove org.snow.down.update ?
Anyway I'm gonna upload Monkey Test Virus Checker and Monkey Test Virus Remover apk tomorrow...
I assume you struggled with Windows OS Monkey Test Remover and it didn't help.. If this virus is a part of monkey test the apk will remove it.. Meanwhile you try out removing org.snow.down.update & Let me know!
13th November 2016, 04:40 PM |#198  

More
Quote:

Quote:

Did you try to remove org.snow.down.update ?
Anyway I'm gonna upload Monkey Test Virus Checker and Monkey Test Virus Remover apk tomorrow...
I assume you struggled with Windows OS Monkey Test Remover and it didn't help.. If this virus is a part of monkey test the apk will remove it.. Meanwhile you try out removing org.snow.down.update & Let me know!

Yes, I have removed org.snow.down.update and a vast number of other apps before removing Local Alarm, but Local Alarm and Phone Service keep installing themselves.
15th November 2016, 12:01 PM |#199  

More
Today I got an email from ISP that one of my computers has been infected with a botnet (tinba botnet?) and the date corresponds to the date I got this mobile phone. Be sure shutdown / unplug the battery if you're infected.
27th October 2017, 12:20 PM |#200  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:

This guy sent me private message which is:
I finally killed the virus using the latest update and definition of Stubborn Ghost Push Trojan Killer! I'm so happy!

Thanks for letting him know for me wasn't be able to be active for quite a while
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)