More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrpookie

This works still? Updated?

Might work but I'd say not updated lol
25th February 2019, 12:36 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Noticed a couple of the problems, having to do with apps and folder names.

Under system/priv-app two folders need to be renamed so there is no spaces: Google Assistant Go and Google Go.

Also, rename the file within each to GoggleAssistantGo.apk and GoogleGo.apk respectively. And rename the app within system/priv-app/Phonesky to Phonesky.apk <=(it's the play store file). Should clear most problems...besides the play store crashing I had problems with for about 2 hours. That was because I had residual files in my devices system folder clashing with the GO install. Make sure the only Google play services you have installed is the one provided in the zip here. (Device folder tree> system/priv-app/PreBuiltGmsCore/PrebuiltGmsCore.apk) remove all other versions.
The Following User Says Thank You to bwinbig_87 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bwinbig_87 Ad-Free
17th March 2019, 10:38 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Gmail Go on anything lower than Oreo?
2nd May 2019, 08:28 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Any way to get this for ARM32??? Or this can work on ARM32 devices?? I need this urgently
19th May 2019, 05:08 AM |#18  
Flag Bengaluru
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Can you give link for Android go gapps of pie (9.0)
29th July 2019, 05:09 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thumbs up Go gapps Review

It works very fine except some problems like:

1.After 2/3 successful reboot the lockscreen doesn't accepts lock pattern or any lock pin/password but no worries you can able to open it through force fingerprint unlocking or deleting the locksettings.db from twrp/custom recovery or terminal.

2.The google assistant works fine but it cannot listen to your ok google directly you have to manually click on the mic.

3. The last bug i.e, the side google search is removed totally but if you install launcher like google or Microsoft you can see the side google bar present on the desktop.

But, Overall i love it and really i didn't faced any other problem based on google maps which is mentioned above. The battery drain is fine. All fine except above problems.
Thank you developer.

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagath918

Can you give link for Android go gapps of pie (9.0)

Try the given package on pie i used it on Havoc os 2.5 (Kenzo). I have mentioned the bugs too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [email protected] Ad-Free
2nd November 2019, 12:45 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Guys please help to obtain gapps for Xiaomi Qin 2. It has Android Go 9 and no root so there no way to install it from recovery as I undastood.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)