Before few times i asked this question, but no one answered. Looks like I found a way through. Usually, this option is available for iOS users only.
1. Your photo needs to be blurred - Live Focus, Portrait Mode (gcam) etc, you got the point.
2. Upload the photo to https://www.depthy.me
3. You will see some kind of error. Click load and upload the same picture to create depthmap.
4. You will see the preview of the 3D image now in the next step you need to look at the bottom and click on the image icon.
5. Here you will see the Depth Image Map. Save it.
6. Rename both files to 1.jpg and 1_depth.jpg
7..Upload both files to the desktop version of Facebook.
8. After few seconds you will see new window which says Creating 3D Photo.
You can set the privacy to only me if you just wanna see the result.
Here you can check the original way. I'm doing in like this because I don't use google camera as the main app.
I set the privacy to be able to show the result.
You can see it here: