By sd_shadow, Recognized Contributor on 18th September 2016, 03:57 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
[Guide] How and Where to Ask a Question on XDA

Read the Forum Rules

Search before asking

Where to post?

How to post a Question?
  • Use the Thread Title
    • Do not just write "Help" but keep it brief ie "Device is bootlooping after trying to install a custom rom"
    • Include Device Name Carrier, and model # in the title. e.g. Samsung Galaxy S7 (T-Mobile) [SM-G930T]
  • Include
    • What were you trying to do? (root, install a mod/rom...)
    • Where you following a Guide/Video? Include a link or or Guide name if you cannot post a link
    • What is the device doing now? Bootlooping, will not power on, stuck in bootloader/Fastboot mode...
    • Root status, if you know (Rooted, not rooted)
    • Bootloader status, if you know (Locked/Unlocked)

Why Doesn't anyone reply to my Question?
  • Did you ask in the correct section?
  • Did your Question make sense?
  • Did you include enough info?
  • Be Patient, your question may be harder to answer than you think, and it may take some time before someone who can help even sees your post.

Please read these before posting
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sd_shadow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sd_shadow Ad-Free

18th September 2016, 04:09 PM |#2  
saved 2
3rd December 2016, 02:34 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I am using Lava Iris X1 Mini 4.4.2. I am bored with this rom. I want a custom rom with TWRP recovery. Could you please make at least 1. And reply me as soon as you can.
4th December 2016, 03:51 PM |#4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faizan Farhan

I am using Lava Iris X1 Mini 4.4.2. I am bored with this rom. I want a custom rom with TWRP recovery. Could you please make at least 1. And reply me as soon as you can.

That's not how it works
Custom Roms and Custom Recoveries are built by people who own the device

Sent from my XT1254 using XDA Labs
4th December 2016, 04:04 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
My phone has been powered off for 2 months and after that when I on my device it got a problem. The touch doesn't work where there is white surface. And black dots are blinking. Can you help me.
4th December 2016, 04:07 PM |#6  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faizan Farhan

My phone has been powered off for 2 months and after that when I on my device it got a problem. The touch doesn't work where there is white surface. And black dots are blinking. Can you help me.

try asking in http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2257421

Sent from my XT1254 using XDA Labs
5th December 2016, 11:54 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 5,819

More
edit

nope
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DSA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DSA Ad-Free
6th December 2016, 05:58 AM |#8  
Flag █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
Thanks Meter: 675

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSA

What you are trying to achieve with this thread is admirable, but the very first response gives an idea of the fundamental problem - people refuse to read/educate themselves.

Your thread clearly states its purpose and intentions, and gets ignored straight away. The second query is totally unrelated too and has already taken this off topic

Good luck with this, but i fear it will go downhill fast...

And reading the third post in this thread makes me sad.
Why are people so dumb?!
6th December 2016, 08:25 AM |#9  
Senior Moderator - Magic Baba Vampire
Flag Darkside
Thanks Meter: 21,236

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmCentro

And reading the third post in this thread makes me sad.
Why are people so dumb?!

Lol he didn't even bother to ask where he has been directed, he's not dumb, he's just careless, he posted straight away here because this is what he feels like, he's in a public forum, he dose what he wants, he just don't care and there's nothing to do...

Sent from my Darkside of Oneplus 3T
The Following User Says Thank You to xanthrax For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xanthrax Ad-Free
19th February 2017, 03:01 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 191

More
PowerAmp on 7.1.1
Anyone experiencing crash whenever you scroll through the "folders"? I am using M.A.D's 7.1.1 on my Jiayu S3. How to deal with it?
19th February 2017, 03:02 AM |#11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by cedricboquiren

Anyone experiencing crash whenever you scroll through the "folders"? I am using M.A.D's 7.1.1 on my Jiayu S3. How to deal with it?

really?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)