Thanks Meter: 740

By ZipAddict, Senior Member on 13th August 2015, 07:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd September 2015, 02:40 PM |#21  
Flag Legazpi City
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thank you sir., for the complete info.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzpherr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jazzpherr Ad-Free
3rd September 2015, 11:04 PM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Between a rock and a hard place

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzpherr

Thank you sir., for the complete info.

Welcome to XDA and thank you for reading! Let me know if you need anything!
The Following User Says Thank You to ZipAddict For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ZipAddict Ad-Free
4th September 2015, 08:13 PM |#23  
Flag Latvia
Thanks Meter: 36

Donate to Me
More
Very good helped me in some thinghs

Sent from my GT-S7390 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to TechTex198 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TechTex198 Ad-Free
5th September 2015, 01:26 AM |#24  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechTex198

Very good helped me in some thinghs

Sent from my GT-S7390 using XDA Free mobile app

Thank you for reading! Let me know if you need anything!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZipAddict For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ZipAddict Ad-Free
5th September 2015, 08:47 AM |#25  
Flag Latvia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZipAddict

Thank you for reading! Let me know if you need anything!

I have idea to built my personal rom i must know how to create my thread( or smthing like that)

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

And last when ill get member status or senior meber bcs i am long time and still junior
The Following User Says Thank You to TechTex198 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TechTex198 Ad-Free
5th September 2015, 03:41 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 247

More
Finally!! It has taken me about 3 years to post on this forum and with your help I am now able to contribute. Thank you very much!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to bill10 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bill10 Ad-Free
5th September 2015, 06:03 PM |#27  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

I have idea to built my personal rom i must know how to create my thread( or smthing like that)

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

And last when ill get member status or senior meber bcs i am long time and still junior

That sounds like a great idea! I cant wait to check out your thread when it is done! What device model# and carrier (like sprint or tmobile) are you building it for? Also is it a completed project yet with a flashable zip file? The answers to my questions will help me to answer your first question accurately.

At 30 posts you become a member. At 100 posts you become a senior member.

I will update my original post to answer these very good questions for the next people that read this thread. Thank you friend!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill10

Finally!! It has taken me about 3 years to post on this forum and with your help I am now able to contribute. Thank you very much!!!

Thank you for reading! Im so glad that you are excited to contribute to this wonderful XDA community! Please let me know if you have any questions anytime friend!
The Following User Says Thank You to ZipAddict For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ZipAddict Ad-Free
5th September 2015, 08:34 PM |#28  
Flag Latvia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZipAddict

That sounds like a great idea! I cant wait to check out your thread when it is done! What device model# and carrier (like sprint or tmobile) are you building it for? Also is it a completed project yet with a flashable zip file? The answers to my questions will help me to answer your first question accurately.

At 30 posts you become a member. At 100 posts you become a senior member.

I will update my original post to answer these very good questions for the next people that read this thread. Thank you friend!

Thank you for reading! Im so glad that you are excited to contribute to this wonderful XDA community! Please let me know if you have any questions anytime friend!

I am gonna start from my model(gt-s7390) and i dont start yet but im gonna start in this month
Later im gonna build for other models roms/kernels
5th September 2015, 09:56 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 247

More
Thanks zipAddict, I will definitely hit you up with some questions in the futute
The Following User Says Thank You to bill10 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bill10 Ad-Free
6th September 2015, 02:02 AM |#30  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

I am gonna start from my model(gt-s7390) and i dont start yet but im gonna start in this month
Later im gonna build for other models roms/kernels

Until it is done i would maybe suggest to keep all ideas on a notepad or similar program and then post any questions you have about it in here. Then when finished and ready to post the rom zip file and have people test i would start a thread here by hitting the green button that says new devdb project. This is my opinion though. For confirmation of this suggestion, I recommend private messaging my friend @Magnum_Enforcer because he is a moderator for that forum. In the private message let him know what the thread is about, the name of your proposed thread, and where you think it should go, and ask if that is the right thing to do. He is very kind to all members and will either confirm what i said, or give you advice on where the best forum is to post your project thread. And let me know when its done so i can check it out and I will be proud of you for contributing to this amazing community!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill10

Thanks zipAddict, I will definitely hit you up with some questions in the futute

Anytime buddy! Thanks again for reading!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZipAddict For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ZipAddict Ad-Free
9th September 2015, 04:55 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Thanks for your nice & helpful post. I'm also new here.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hillium For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hillium Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
guide, how do i, how to, new member, noob

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)