FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GUIDE] Repair Network not Available, Unlock Carrier with Samsung Tool Pro

8 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Striker98, Junior Member on 18th August 2019, 09:59 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
SamsungTool PRO 29.5 By Techeligible.com

Note: This Tool modification is done by Techeligible.
YOUR PHONE MUST BE ROOTED.
[/COLOR]

LETS START:
1.Download Samsung Tool Pro on your PC from here and don’t open it.
2.Create this Path C>Program Files (x86)>Z3X>Samsung>SamsungToolPro. You must make it x86 even if your PC is 32 bit.
3.Extract the downloaded file and open it folder by folder till you get to the software files and copy all of the files to the path created in step 2 (NOTE:Step 2 and 3 are essential because the installer is not working so we need to install it manually).
4.Now Open Z3X 29.5 LOADER.exe BY ADMINSTRATOR, you will see a window just click Try and wait 3 to 4 minutes for it to launch.

Congrats you now have Samsung Tool Pro 29.5 without box.
Remember to Enable USB debugging and OEM Unlock.
If you want to repair your network choose your exact model and go to Repair directory, look for “Patch Certificate” option.
SOURCE: https://www.gadgetsdr.com/2018/06/do...sung-tool-pro/
Curently its working with me on my Galaxy S7 G930S.
18th November 2019, 09:56 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Warning !!!!! Trojan in loader do not download !!!!! Warning
Nice try A$$wipe!
Quarantined on extraction: Trojan.GenericKD.41663816. (Vipre Advanced Security v.11.0.4.2 / Definitions v.79424)
Verified on Virus Total. Positives on 16 engines.
Ban for life is a good start, but maybe he's just to stupid to be trusted with posting.
Don't know and/or no interaction with this guy.
If I were a mod/admin banning would be his least worry. Still might be...
I dropped everything to post this, will report back after cleaning and re-checking, tracing.
Will figure out if intentional with traces, will let you all know what is found.
XDA IS A PRIVILEGE, PEOPLE... NOT A RIGHT! (OFF WITH THEIR BLOODY HEADS, ALREADY!)

Where the screens should have showed up. Yep, FB moron!

I'm a Facebook moron, so hopefully these screens show up. I'll check and do what's needed if not.

Yeah, screens didn't show. They're public on Facebook, username: ThatsTheOneAlright

Edit: After reading his instructions, I'm convinced this is intentional. No installer, copy/paste into root drive/WAIT 3-4 MINUTES for it to LAUNCH! Anybody else ever have to wait 3-4 minutes for a program to launch - besides that old i286 clone you just refuse to let go of, heh heh! Seriously though, these steps would be ideal for thoroughly embedding a Trojan real deep into your system with little chance of repair if your security sucks. He's real lucky I'm not in charge of State Security, death squads would already have their instructions! Some shady shenanigans I do spy!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)