More
first, Stay away from all warez
Good guide, Thx
+1

7th March 2015, 05:22 AM |#22  
Flag Beijng
Thanks Meter: 1

More
some normal app, like facebook and whatsapp running in the background constantly linke a malware
The Following User Says Thank You to draplater For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift draplater Ad-Free
11th March 2015, 04:38 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
nice thread OP. i dont think ive ever downloaded malware tho c:
12th March 2015, 07:21 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Few steps to avoid installing Malware
When I am using firefor and browse any website there are numbers of tab or new firefox windos open, some time automatic it starts downloading, Is there any safe tool or software to stop all this ads or pop up windwos.
12th March 2015, 10:08 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwatson

When I am using firefor and browse any website there are numbers of tab or new firefox windos open, some time automatic it starts downloading, Is there any safe tool or software to stop all this ads or pop up windwos.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/and.../adblock-plus/
13th March 2015, 06:22 PM |#26  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 164

More
you should be safe with Google Play store apps but when you getting your apps from somewhere else then have to be careful you never know
4th April 2015, 07:12 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Nice guide.

Never really encountered malware on Android to be honest.
5th April 2015, 08:45 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Good guide, you've got to be careful when downloading apk's outside of the play store.
5th April 2015, 02:42 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
This is my 6th android phone ,this time i have not installed xposed framework installer or even rooted my phone.because i feel it gives hackers, full permission like a gateway access to welcome them into your phone..

or is it safe?
6th April 2015, 01:19 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Is there anything such as Noscript extension for Firefox on Android as it is on the desktop?
9th April 2015, 03:14 AM |#31  
Flag Izle of Widget
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saadpal

This is my 6th android phone ,this time i have not installed xposed framework installer or even rooted my phone.because i feel it gives hackers, full permission like a gateway access to welcome them into your phone..

or is it safe?

I have rooted every android device I've owned and never run into any issues. By rooting you can install custom recoveries (such as TWRP or CWM) allowing you to make backups of your phone which can then be easily restored should anything go wrong.

I have used Xposed on nearly all of my devices too as the aim of Xposed is to increase functionality of your device along with being able to remove manufacturer restrictions (such as volume level warnings etc), perform tweaks and install add-ons.

As long as your fairly careful and only use files and modules designed for your handset you should have no problems at all. Just remember to backup your device prior to modding or tweaking! So you can restore your device should anything go wrong.

Here's a couple of links to help you decide...

Rooting: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2699486

Xposed: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...ssues-t2735540

Last of all... Good luck, have fun but most of all... remember to BACKUP first!

Sent from my SM-G900F

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by krustyzy

Is there anything such as Noscript extension for Firefox on Android as it is on the desktop?

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/mobile/addon/noscript/

Sent from my SM-G900F
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Munki84 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Munki84 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)