FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GUIDE] Wiko Pulp 4G + Pulp Fab 4G Root, Custom Recovery, Xposed, Unbrick (stock ROM)

37 posts
Thanks Meter: 15

By Adnihil, Member on 10th August 2016, 12:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th July 2018, 12:53 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by loded

anyone has It? twrp (img) recovery file of Wiko pulp 4g?
PLEASE Respond I can't find it anywhere!! I even searched in Google

Hi there! If you still need it, I could upload it later today. Please consider that I'm from Europe, time zone CET +1.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elocnix For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift elocnix Ad-Free

26th July 2018, 01:04 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elocnix

Hi there! If you still need it, I could upload it later today. Please consider that I'm from Europe, time zone CET +1.

Hi, That would be great. I'm in Europe too... Well used to!!!(because of Brexit ) Anyway,Thank you very much
26th July 2018, 02:29 PM |#23  

More
Quote:

Hi, That would be great. I'm in Europe too... Well used to!!!(because of Brexit ) Anyway,Thank you very much

I don't reside in EU either. SE Europe here.
Here you go, mate: https://cloud.disroot.org/s/NPp5KsYFfSbSJeo

If you stumble upon any custom ROM for Pulp 4G (newer than stock LP 5.1), please post it here or send me a PM.
I've spent countless hours searching for it, but to no avail.
I'm aware of detailed howto's for building it from scratch/cloning from git etc. but an acute lack of time and proper skills, plus a clumsy dual core PC with 4GB RAM, made it 'a no go' for me. :/

Cheers!
27th July 2018, 03:14 PM |#24  

More
Quote:

Quote:

I don't reside in EU either. SE Europe here.
Here you go, mate: https://cloud.disroot.org/s/NPp5KsYFfSbSJeo

If you stumble upon any custom ROM for Pulp 4G (newer than stock LP 5.1), please post it here or send me a PM.
I've spent countless hours searching for it, but to no avail.
I'm aware of detailed howto's for building it from scratch/cloning from git etc. but an acute lack of time and proper skills, plus a clumsy dual core PC with 4GB RAM, made it 'a no go' for me. :/

Cheers!

Thank you so much.
Just one question is the custom recovery for Pulp 4g and Pulp 4g fab* the same? As wiko has 2 different variations... And I'm using Wiko pulp 4g and not the other version.
Thanks in advance.
The Following User Says Thank You to loded For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift loded Ad-Free
27th July 2018, 03:28 PM |#25  

More
Quote:

Thank you so much.
Just one question is the custom recovery for Pulp 4g and Pulp 4g fab* the same? As wiko has 2 different variations... And I'm using Wiko pulp 4g and not the other version.
Thanks in advance.

You're welcome! In this case, yes. It's the same. I'm also using Pulp 4G. Just rename it as 'twrp' before you flash it via fastboot.

If you need a hand with rooting & stuff, just let me know. There's more reliable and safer method other than auto-rooting (it's only temporary solution) with KingRoot and similar apps.

Cheers!
29th July 2018, 10:31 AM |#26  

More
Quote:

You're welcome! In this case, yes. It's the same. I'm also using Pulp 4G. Just rename it as 'twrp' before you flash it via fastboot.

If you need a hand with rooting & stuff, just let me know. There's more reliable and safer method other than auto-rooting (it's only temporary solution) with KingRoot and similar apps.

Cheers!

Yeah I know. I don't like kinguser as you can't use Titanium backup with it. I prefer Magisk systemless root as it lets you hide root. And works just like supersu.
Thanks a lot anyway.
26th August 2018, 09:52 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

Please do upload it and let us know where, since I need it urgently as well.
Thank you in advance.
26th August 2018, 11:52 AM |#28  

More
@semmima There's a link in my post from July 26, just scroll up to find it.
The Following User Says Thank You to elocnix For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift elocnix Ad-Free
7th September 2019, 10:39 PM |#29  
Flag Lucerne
Thanks Meter: 2,339

More
Quote:

Hi, mate if you still have the TWRP for Pulp 4G, I would love to download it
7th September 2019, 10:53 PM |#30  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetakpatak

Hi, mate if you still have the TWRP for Pulp 4G, I would love to download it

Sure, mate.
Here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/bx4a2s...b_chuppito.img

BTW Odličan nik!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags