Remove All Ads from XDA

Help, phone upgrade advice!

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By DarkByD3sign, Junior Member on 2nd November 2019, 03:02 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Hi all,

First time posting so please be gentle.

I've just hit my contract end with my current mobile phone provider (O2) and I'm struggling to decide what phone I should get next and whether it's worth going the 5G route?

My current phone is a Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus (128GB model) and I'm currently looking at either the Oneplus 7T Pro or a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G but I'm absolutely torn as to which phone to go for?

I have major discount with most service providers due to my current job so money isn't too much of an issue.

Any advice anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.
2nd November 2019, 04:35 PM |#2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkByD3sign

Hi all,

First time posting so please be gentle.

I've just hit my contract end with my current mobile phone provider (O2) and I'm struggling to decide what phone I should get next and whether it's worth going the 5G route?

My current phone is a Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus (128GB model) and I'm currently looking at either the Oneplus 7T Pro or a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G but I'm absolutely torn as to which phone to go for?

I have major discount with most service providers due to my current job so money isn't too much of an issue.

Any advice anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.

There's a dedicated thread stuck to the top of this forum for these types of questions:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=1620179

Please ask there and always remember to search before posting.

Thanks!

Thread closed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thanos For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thanos Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread