FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Help regarding samsung health app

30 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By drvish, Member on 12th June 2019, 02:03 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi. i am using samsung galaxy note 8 and having issues with samsung health app. sometime back i rooted my phone and then unrooted it. obviously it tripped knox. i want to use samsung health app so i started looking for solution. i find 2 solutions here first is modifiying app build but that need rooting and i was in no mood to root my device again. 2nd was installing s health old version 4 and then updating it. i tried it and it worked. that time my device had oreo firmware. now i updated to pie. last week i had some issue in my phone so i factory reset my device but now s- health is not working. now even older version of app are not installing. i found a patched samsung health app here on xda forum. i installed it and i worked BUT it misses heart rate monitor and sp02 feature which renders my phones heart rate sensor useless..... please someone help me with it. can someone help me to install older version of app or is there any hope of adding these functions to patched app. or someone tell me any other health app that can use phones heart rate sensors. most apps use camera lens but i dont want that

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)