how many use Kzoom

How many use kzoom ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

partha1002\

Mar 2, 2015
Kolkata
I visit for custom roms. Currently using note 4 mini (slim) by ddaemen. Would love it if we could get a lollipop rom so that this baby could get manual focus and shoot RAW photos which will be possible with camera2 api.

akihona

Dec 25, 2013
lollipop

I really want to have lollipop for k zoom . Only way is port from note 3 neo i guess ?:good:

Noovacus

Nov 4, 2015
Hi, i visit Xda from the first day i got the K Zoom ( oct 2014 ) but now is the first time i am posting something. :D I am looking for development, hoping that someone will bring the Lollipop with the Raw support for the K.
And by the way, i am that guy that made on Youtube the cleaning video for the K's camera. :)

300ks

Nov 9, 2013
Same here,
I've been searching in here for any real working Lite Lollipop ROM since the first time I got my KZ C111. I wish to use it with Camera2 API.
I wonder how to get Samsung attention to develop better ROM for KZ :confused: any idea?

Last edited:

Tr4sHCr4fT

Jul 31, 2011
I have a S5Z, but given up the hope for updates long ago.
Next phone will be Zenfone Zoom, hope it gets 6.0 before EoL
Zoom camera phones are just too niché

chrysfire20

Feb 16, 2014
I just got this device as a back up phone for my note edge. I seems to be interested to weird looking phones lol

Link83var

Apr 26, 2011
i'm visiting xda time to time to check custom rom developpement for the K-Zoom (so sad that the stock rom is so buggy (radio/modem and reactivity are the two big issues on my phone...). Back on the S4 for about two months because of these problems (phone not waking up on incoming calls, etc.) but i love my k-zoom !

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Who visits here looking for tweaks ?

Me, thats 1 anyone else ? add your thumbs up :good: here if you come here looking for development ;) Maybe we might get more interest ;)

Get your names down please !
    Edited , removed .
    no custom rom for k zoom S5

I use it but it will soon die if I do not fine custom rom with higher android version than 4.2.2. apps will soon stop working on that... and can not find anything on this forum...