FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

How to Download & Save any Facebook video to computer without any software

41 posts
Thanks Meter: 9

Post Reply Email Thread
1. First of all, visit the video page on Facebook and check the URL of the video. Let us have an example:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=447322355399140

2. Now what you need to do is change above URL to the mobile version URL. All you need to do is switch “www” with “m” as shown below: For Example

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?v=447322355399140

3. Here on this page, play video and watch it for 5-10 second and, then pause the video. (If possible, view full video)

4. Make a right click on the video, and you will get the option “Save video as” just click on it.
download facebook video without software

5. Now you will get pop up to download the video. Just rename the video and save where ever you want to store it in your hard.

This is the only Facebook trick which works 100%. So if you don’t have time for downloading extension and software give a try to this.

I found this trick over the web and decided to share with you. I give all the credit to the owner of the site. You can check the original guide here: Save Facebook video

Try this trick and let me know was this trick helpful? If you’ve any method that works better, then use the comment section below and share it with my readers.

Note: The above trick is not working anymore and to download video from Facebook you can check the updated trick here - How to Download Facebook Videos

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrbabyman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mrbabyman Ad-Free
3rd April 2015, 11:59 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Also, whatever file you want to see/download off any website, copy/paste the URL into file2hd.com, and it will show every file on the website, and let you download them if wanted. Also good for searching for malware etc.

I used to use it to get the swf files off games websites for offline use. Ah, primary school...........
12th April 2015, 03:55 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Download Video from Facebook
For downloading a Video from Ftacebook when I replace "www' on URL by 'm' and Right click the video I do not get the 'Save Video' screen. Instead I get the following Screen

Settings...
Global Settings...
About Adobe Flash Player..

Kindly advise what is to be done.
14th April 2015, 08:06 AM |#4  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I will check on it. Hope it would be work.
17th April 2015, 09:46 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
26th January 2016, 01:51 PM |#6  

More
Facebook video downloader
I found this amazing website where you don't even need to play the video for that much time. It's just copy and past of the facebook video url and it works smooth. I don't know how they seem to work but I was able to download even a private video which other platforms couldn't download. The website is: fbdownloader.co

Give it a try. It might help.
1st February 2016, 05:08 AM |#7  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Info 2 Along the same idea...
There's a userscript -- called: switch to mobile version on facebook video page -- that will automatically redirect facebook video pages to the mobile version. Then you can watch the vid in HTML5, or go ahead and download it.

You'll need (Firefox) Greasemonkey, (Chrome) Tampermonkey, or other equivalents to run the script.
2nd February 2016, 10:01 PM |#8  
Flag Enschede, The Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 1,298

More
It never ceases to amaze me that there are still people who aren't aware of the existence of Keepvid... I thought that site was as common knowledge as Wikipedia.

It's been around for almost as long as Facebook itself. (Which I'm aware is longer than some users have been alive.)
4th February 2016, 08:54 PM |#9  
Flag Manama
Thanks Meter: 283

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowLea

It never ceases to amaze me that there are still people who aren't aware of the existence of Keepvid... I thought that site was as common knowledge as Wikipedia.

It's been around for almost as long as Facebook itself. (Which I'm aware is longer than some users have been alive.)

If that guy hadn't got thanks button removed in OT I would have surely pressed thanks button! Gonna bookmark that.

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk
27th August 2016, 08:22 AM |#10  

More
Facebook Video Downloader Online
Easy Way To Download Facebook Video Download Online downfbvideo.com
5th March 2018, 11:35 AM |#11  

More
Facebook Video Download
I download all the latest facebook videos in high quality form fvdtube.com/facebook-video-downloader

It also downloads youtube to mp3 and comes with app sutaible for all the environments !!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
download, facebook, facebook videos, how to, videos

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)