1) QPST Flash tool - Download Link
2) Qualcomm Drivers - Download Link
3) ADB - ADB_INSTALL.zip
4) Canvas Infinity Stock Firmware - Download Link
- Micromax_HS2_SW_V5_HW_V1.0_08042017_QFIL.zip - Link 1
- Micromax_HS2_SW_V6_HW_V1.0_08292017_QFIL.zip - Link 1 - Link 2
Follow these steps:
1) Install QPST FLash tool from the link.
2) Install Qualcomm drivers.
3) Unzip the firmware and copy the firmware to "C:\Program Files\QPST\bin" folder.
4) Open the QFIL.exe in the same bin folder and run it as administrator.
5) Choose the flat build.
6) Then it will automatically choose all files from the firmware folder like below.
7) Now, enter your phone into EDL mode. There two methods to go into EDL (Emergency Download) mode.
- Don't turn off the phone. Enable USB Debugging. Connect the phone to the PC. Start cmd in the ADB folder and enter command "adb reboot edl". And the notification LED will start blinking.
- Turn off your phone. Press Volume UP and Volume Down button together. Hold them and connect the phone to PC using USB and immediately press power for 3 seconds. And the notification LED will start blinking.
9) On finishing it will show a success message. Then disconnect your phone and reboot.
I hope this tutorial will be helpful.
If the following errors occur:
1) If USB not recognized and descriptor failed then try going to EDL mode using ADB.