FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

How To Find Smartphone When it Lost ?*

14 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By Judyz, Junior Member on 12th May 2019, 08:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Smartphone lost or stolen is a "nightmare" of many people, because you not only lost a device attached to you but also lost Important data contained on it.*If you are using a smartphone running Android, then you don't worry about loosing it because there are some solutions to find it again if you lost your Android smartphone.*

*Using the smartphone location feature built into Android*Google has built into its Android platform the "Find My Device" feature, allowing users to determine the location of smartphone, lock or delete all data on smartphones running Android platform in case your phone is lost or lost.This phone search feature by default will be activated when users log into their email account when activating and using Android-powered smartphones for the first time.*To ensure the device search feature has been activated on your smartphone (or tablet), go to the settings section of the smartphone, then select "Google -> Security" from the menu that appears.

Next, click on "Find device" and make sure this feature is enabled.*Also some Android phones doesn't have it, instead it has "Security and location", then select "Find device" from the list that appears to check whether this feature is enabled on your device.Some smartphone vendors such as Samsung also have their own device specific features to locate the device, but users can activate and use the built-in Google location feature on Android. enough.*

In case your smartphone is lost or lost and you need to determine the location of the device, you can access the website to locate the smartphone provided by Google.Next log in to the email account you used to log in and declare on your Android smartphone.*After logging in, you will be redirected to the website that displays the list of smartphones that you have used this email address to log in from before.*In case it is possible to determine the current location of a stolen smartphone, users should not arbitrarily find the location determined to reclaim the smartphone, but should seek help from the authorities or find a way to contact to redeem the phone to avoid any potential scandals or disputes.

This is what I do if I lost my Android smartphone. But I hope you guys may have better solution than this. If so, let me know.

5th June 2019, 08:29 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I think you can also go to police, since each phone has installed tracking device (I really don't remember its name). Police can easily track modern phones. I just hope you have a box left from it.
5th June 2019, 09:16 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmTom12

I think you can also go to police, since each phone has installed tracking device (I really don't remember its name). Police can easily track modern phones. I just hope you have a box left from it.

well i thought that only for the movies because in my country the police can't do anything when someone reported that his/her phone was lost
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)