FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

HUAWEI Y7 PRIME (2018)/NOVA 2 LITE/LDN-LX2/LDN-L21/LDN-TL10 General Discussion

15 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
By Nomorenoless, Junior Member on 14th May 2018, 12:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Huawei Y7 Prime (2018) is a phone that packs 6 inches HD+ Fullview IPS Display with Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 and 3gb of ram/32gb of internal storage. It has a dual camera setup of 13+2mp 2,2 aperture and a front camera of 8mp 2,0 aperture. This phone was released April, 2018 and has Android 8.0 onboard with a kernel that is attached in here. I ask for a cooperation with XDA developers and I hope that we, users, help you as well in return. I hope that these device will soon have its custom recovery, root guide, custom kernel, and etc.

This is the link for its kernel source code, "LDN" is the name of the device: http://download-c1.huawei.com/downlo...Code=worldwide

I hope for a better future with this phone I'm using:fingers-crossede32:


The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomorenoless For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nomorenoless Ad-Free
 
 
26th May 2018, 03:02 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
no more hope for the future because 60 days from now huawei will no longer provide bootloader unlock codes for the device. so there is a race to have all these devices already in the hands of customers to have their respective bootloaders unlocked by securing the unlock codes before the 60 days lapse. on to the race......
29th May 2018, 03:35 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Emerald
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ondoy1943

no more hope for the future because 60 days from now huawei will no longer provide bootloader unlock codes for the device. so there is a race to have all these devices already in the hands of customers to have their respective bootloaders unlocked by securing the unlock codes before the 60 days lapse. on to the race......

Yah huhuhu I still hope there is hope within 60 days
14th June 2018, 11:32 PM |#4  
FyFyVy's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00nlight3r

Hi there is a group out there you pay 4.99 and they will give you a bootloader key try here www.ministryofsolutions.com

Im already working on it. About that open source kernel (its for y7 2018) not y7 prime but with some changes (since its the same hardware except 2 gb ram and single cam) should be okay. I just need a device tree as of the moment
The Following User Says Thank You to FyFyVy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FyFyVy Ad-Free
15th June 2018, 04:23 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Emerald
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FyFyVy

Im already working on it. About that open source kernel (its for y7 2018) not y7 prime but with some changes (since its the same hardware except 2 gb ram and single cam) should be okay. I just need a device tree as of the moment

Thank you very much I REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR KINDNESS
15th June 2018, 05:05 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Emerald
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FyFyVy

Im already working on it. About that open source kernel (its for y7 2018) not y7 prime but with some changes (since its the same hardware except 2 gb ram and single cam) should be okay. I just need a device tree as of the moment

I'm looking forward in your own made custom recovery for Huawei Y7 prime 2018❤️❤️❤️😍
18th June 2018, 12:01 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Can we root this...???
18th June 2018, 05:10 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
i have unlocked its bootloader through code which i buy online
now how can i root this
25th June 2018, 08:40 AM |#9  
skellum's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Guiuan ES
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyoSahab

i have unlocked its bootloader through code which i buy online
now how can i root this

can you provide the procedure of unlocking bootloader of Nova 2 Lite please?
29th June 2018, 03:16 AM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skellum

can you provide the procedure of unlocking bootloader of Nova 2 Lite please?

Bro i have unlocked through www.ministryofsolutions.com
You can also try
The Following User Says Thank You to JoyoSahab For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JoyoSahab Ad-Free
1st July 2018, 01:52 AM |#11  
Member
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Help with root Huawei y7 prime 2018
HI,
Great you got a forum for this phone Im just wondering has anyone found a way to root a huawei y7 prime 2018 LDN-121 model i have the bootloader key so im all set for roooting the device.

thank you

moonlighter
The Following User Says Thank You to m00nlight3r For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m00nlight3r Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
huawei-y7-prime

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes