I have a big issue on my Huawei Y9 2019. I updated the software version moving from EMUI 8.2.0 to EMUI 9.1 via HiSuite. The HiSuite downloaded then the new version and installed it. Once the update was complete, the phone rebooted.
The problem is that the phone does not boot correctly. It says that "Your device has loaded a different operating system" and immediatly goes to eRecovery where 4 options are available: Download latest version and recovery, Wipe data/factory reset, Reboot and Shutdown.
- I tried to select the 1st option but it goes to a "Getting package info failed".
- I tried then to Wipe data/factory reset and Wipe cache partition. Same result, eRecovery each boot.
So I decided to search for stock ROM available online and downloaded ROM on the internet:
- Huawei Y9 2019 JKM-LX1 JKM-L21 Jackman-L21 126.96.36.199(C185) Firmware 8.1.0 r1 EMUI8.2 05015JMY androidhost.ru
- Huawei Y9 2019 JKM-LX1 JKM-L21 Jackman-L21 188.8.131.52(C185) Firmware 8.1.0 r1 EMUI8.2 05015JMY
- Jackman-L21 184.108.40.206(C185)_Firmware_8.1.0_r1_EMUI8.2_05015JMY BY BLOG.GSM-SOCIAL.COM
Tried the mode download, create a dload folder and put the update.app inside the root folder of an SDcard (Vol up + down + power) but none of them works. It says that "Software install failed. Incompatibilty with the current version. Download the correct update package.''.
I'm really lost, I don't know what to do, these are the only ROMs available for JKM-LX1. What should I do please.
Thank you for you help ^^