FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

iRuLu Expro X1

32 posts
Thanks Meter: 9

Post Reply Email Thread
I had been looking for this in order to fix an irulu expro x1 tablet with much difficulty
after weeks of searching and trial and error i figured it out with some help from the net piecing info together
so now with my success i share with you:

1. shutdown tablet
2. power + vol ^ (hold till green android man)
3. power + vol ^ (might need to tap both multiple times, but be patient) enter recovery mode
4. scroll thru recovery menu, factory rest, clear cache, restart
5. now on pc extract zip file open sp flash tools folder, run application as administrator
6. load scatter file of X1048 x1049 xxxxx...
7. select all including preloader, instead of download only choose format all and download
8. hit download, make sure you power off tablet, then connect usb to pc

should show the red progress line, and after a few seconds begin flashing the tablet, allow it to do its thing till
green ok dialog button appears, power on and voila!!!

mod edit: pay per click link removed.

28th March 2016, 07:22 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Is that file you posted a newer updated rom?(4.4.2 or better ?) And what exactly does this flash "fix" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xL2e

I had been looking for this in order to fix an irulu expro x1 tablet with much difficulty
after weeks of searching and trial and error i figured it out with some help from the net piecing info together
so now with my success i share with you:

1. shutdown tablet
2. power + vol ^ (hold till green android man)
3. power + vol ^ (might need to tap both multiple times, but be patient) enter recovery mode
4. scroll thru recovery menu, factory rest, clear cache, restart
5. now on pc extract zip file open sp flash tools folder, run application as administrator
6. load scatter file of X1048 x1049 xxxxx...
7. select all including preloader, instead of download only choose format all and download
8. hit download, make sure you power off tablet, then connect usb to pc

should show the red progress line, and after a few seconds begin flashing the tablet, allow it to do its thing till
green ok dialog button appears, power on and voila!!!

20th April 2016, 10:25 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Castries
Thanks Meter: 9

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgotengt

Is that file you posted a newer updated rom?(4.4.2 or better ?) And what exactly does this flash "fix" ?

sorry for the late responce, but the fix was for a virus, a very toublesome one by-the-way, that seemed to stay on the device even from a system reset, or from the recovery even after a wipe of cache/data/dalvic and what not... had been looking for the rom and couldnt find anywhere, had contacted the irulu site and we had multiple back and forth thru email... it was only however thru trial and error i found the correct rom which i posted for benefit of anyone who needs it.

also the fix was for an in-law but i believe it it was 4.4.2...
30th July 2016, 06:10 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
expro x1
Can you tell me tge serial number of your device? I've been looking for the firmware but none are working
30th July 2016, 07:37 PM |#5  

More
expro x1
Quote:
Originally Posted by xL2e

sorry for the late responce, but the fix was for a virus, a very toublesome one by-the-way, that seemed to stay on the device even from a system reset, or from the recovery even after a wipe of cache/data/dalvic and what not... had been looking for the rom and couldnt find anywhere, had contacted the irulu site and we had multiple back and forth thru email... it was only however thru trial and error i found the correct rom which i posted for benefit of anyone who needs it.

also the fix was for an in-law but i believe it it was 4.4.2...

can you update the link?
11th August 2016, 01:44 AM |#6  
MC & RC-RT Committees / Senior Moderator - Be careful not to choke on your aspirations
Flag The Dark Side
Thanks Meter: 22,934

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahrloz

Can you tell me tge serial number of your device? I've been looking for the firmware but none are working

Please don't ask for serial numbers here.
13th April 2017, 08:21 AM |#7  

More
My Irulu tablet does not have volume buttons.
Only power & esc buttons.
How do I get it into recovery mode then?
26th May 2017, 03:26 PM |#8  

More
Hi all, I downloaded the firmware from Irulu for the 8-inch Expand x1s version, but I can not install it in Sideload ADB mode can you help me?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
expro x1, irulu, mt8127 flashtool, mtk all drivers, sp flashtool

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)