FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Join me in thanking MikeChannon for being a killer forum Admin!

190 posts
Thanks Meter: 10

By dovedescent7, Senior Member on 10th August 2019, 08:00 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
We're grateful for all that you do MikeChannon.

Keep up the Great work here as forum admin.

mickechannonthanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dd103.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	4804098  

10th August 2019, 06:13 PM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 6,323

Donate to Me
More
I'm sure @MikeChannon appreciates this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Apple Macintosh.
10th August 2019, 08:46 PM |#3  
Forum Admin
Thanks Meter: 11,808

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dovedescent7

We're grateful for all that you do MikeChannon.

Keep up the Great work here as forum admin.

Thank you.. but of course we all work as a team, Admins, Mods, Recognized Members and all Members

Mike
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MikeChannon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MikeChannon Ad-Free
12th August 2019, 08:14 PM |#4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 6,323

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeChannon

Thank you.. but of course we all work as a team, Admins, Mods, Recognized Members and all Members Mike

I agree with you Mike!

I would hate to see a thread become a "Mike Channon Fan Club" thread when there's so many other Administrators, Moderators, Recognized Brethren and even those who doesn't fall into any of the other titles (yet) that does do the best they can and goes "above and beyond" in one way or another.

As for myself, I've been appreciated in one way or another and, It does feel great to be appreciated by any member but, I always have felt that "there's no I in Team" since the xda-developers have earned Respect (and everything encompasses it) by Great Teamwork with Great Leaders who lead the way (with @svetius at the top of said Leadership).

My Admiration, Respect and everything that goes with it will always go to the xda-developers Community as a whole!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Apple Macintosh.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free
16th August 2019, 09:29 PM |#5  
RC-RT Committee Lead / Moderator Committee / Senior Moderator - "Si vis pacem, para bellum"
Thanks Meter: 56,663

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeChannon

Thank you.. but of course we all work as a team, Admins, Mods, Recognized Members and all Members

Mike

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Castle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Frank Castle Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)