FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Looking to make a custom ROM for education

87 posts
Thanks Meter: 29

By rapsong11, Member on 20th September 2017, 07:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I’m looking to make a custom android ROM for android tablets that gives the tools to college and high school students that makes getting their work done and makes research faster for them I have made several apps including a custom launcher to serve this purpose and now want to make it into a ROM the only problem is I’m not a ROM developer is there anyone out there that would be willing to help/show me how to add/remove apps into a ROM?

If you are interested in helping please comment with your skill set and I’ll message you back ASAP to get something going!

Thanks in advance!

21st September 2017, 04:33 AM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 5,990

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapsong11

I’m looking to make a custom android ROM for android tablets that gives the tools to college and high school students that makes getting their work done and makes research faster for them I have made several apps including a custom launcher to serve this purpose and now want to make it into a ROM the only problem is I’m not a ROM developer is there anyone out there that would be willing to help/show me how to add/remove apps into a ROM? If you are interested in helping please comment with your skill set and I’ll message you back ASAP to get something going. Thanks in advance!

The following thread should be where you can find some assistance with this.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1801690

Good Luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DO NOT PROVIDE SUPPORT VIA PM UNLESS ASKED/REQUESTED BY MYSELF.
PLEASE KEEP IT IN THE THREADS WHERE EVERYONE CAN SHARE
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)