Originally Posted by keniyken
I have no recovery installed yet. Kindly point me in the right direction. I will thanks alot
Sorry for the delay, You need to know first what model is, go to settings, about device and look. If it´s same model that link provided for an user then you need to do next steps;
- Search your official/stock rom for your device and download, you need to have it if something goes wrong and for use a file inside named "scatter.txt" ., extract the zip.
- Search and download SP FlashTool (I used v5_1628 but any can work). extract the zip
- Download Recovery provided and extract if it´s zipped.
- Create a folder in desktop, name it how you want, put inside recovery.img file and scatter.txt file.
- Run SP FlashTool like an administrator better, click on scatter-loading and search folder created and click now on "MT6xxx_Android_scatter" , you´ll see recovery box checked, connect terminal usb only to pc, power off device, click on download and now connect device to usb cord. at few seconds it appears a success prompt, close message and disconnect device.
- From now on there´s other stages but first tell us how you go