FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Mi Note3 Bluetooth activates itself

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Tym0niasty, Junior Member on 9th January 2020, 07:34 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Hi all,

I am not sure if this is the correct place to ask this question and I have asked this question in Xiaomi Mi Note 3 section of the forum but I didn't get any reply.

I have noticed that my mi note 3 is switching on Bluetooth automatically for last few weeks - this happens really randomly.
I do not use Bluetooth that often (only in my car - which is maybe 2-3 times a month).

In car I have NFC tag that switches Bluetooth on. In other places I have no tags or any other processes scheduled to activate bluetooth.
I don't recall installing any new apps or making any changes in the phone configuration.

I have checked all of the settings I could finf and I couldn't figure it out.

Is there a log that I can access to see what is switching my Bluetooth?
I know about HCI log in dev. options - would that include this type of info?

Or is there maybe some other log that I could access to see this type of information (what switched the Bluetooth on)?

I am running the latest nightly build of Linage OS 16.0.
10th January 2020, 12:30 AM |#2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tym0niasty

Hi all,

I am not sure if this is the correct place to ask this question and I have asked this question in Xiaomi Mi Note 3 section of the forum but I didn't get any reply.

I have noticed that my mi note 3 is switching on Bluetooth automatically for last few weeks - this happens really randomly.
I do not use Bluetooth that often (only in my car - which is maybe 2-3 times a month).

In car I have NFC tag that switches Bluetooth on. In other places I have no tags or any other processes scheduled to activate bluetooth.
I don't recall installing any new apps or making any changes in the phone configuration.

I have checked all of the settings I could finf and I couldn't figure it out.

Is there a log that I can access to see what is switching my Bluetooth?
I know about HCI log in dev. options - would that include this type of info?

Or is there maybe some other log that I could access to see this type of information (what switched the Bluetooth on)?

I am running the latest nightly build of Linage OS 16.0.

From the Forum Rules:
Quote:

5. Create a thread topic or post a message only once, this includes external links & streaming media.
As a large forum, we don't need unnecessary clutter. You're free to edit your message as you like, so if you do not receive an answer, revisit your message and see if you can describe your problem better. Not everyone is online at the same time so it might take a while before you receive an answer.

Thread closed.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread