FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Mobile app monetization with SDK

12 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By Sorenzol, Junior Member on 10th May 2019, 09:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello guys. So I'm working on my first app and was looking for a way how to make some profit from it. Recently I found this article about mobile app monetization with SDK. Just wanted to ask you, has anyone tried any of there methods? Maybe you have some recommendations on how I could monetize my app? Thanks

7th June 2019, 07:32 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorenzol

Hello guys. So I'm working on my first app and was looking for a way how to make some profit from it. Recently I found this article about mobile app monetization with SDK. Just wanted to ask you, has anyone tried any of there methods? Maybe you have some recommendations on how I could monetize my app? Thanks

Sup, I'm using Admob for almost half a year. I assume it's the most popular and reliable way to monetize your app. What I recently found was Globalhop sdk. Before I didn't know that you can combine two sdks but it seems that Globalhop can work along with Admob. And to say truly, I immediately noticed that my monthly income increased after I started using them both. So far had no complaints from the app users about slowness issues. Hope there won't be any in the future.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)