Note: Not all of the emojis present in iOS 9.1 are currently supported.
1. Download the ttf file and install manually or download the flashable zip (Be sure to rename AppleEmoji9.1-caiosilva96.tff to NotoColorEmoji.tff)
2. Install the modded Google Keyboard.
- Modded TTF or Flashable ZIP
- Modded Google Keyboard , armv64 download here
Thanks to @DespairFactor, @neonixxx, @caiosilva96 and @tccool987
Q: Why are some emojis black & white?
A: Here's the solution and if you're on Lollipop you can download this flashable zip.
Q: My Google Keyboard is a system app and I can't install the mod.
A: Uninstall the app (with an app such as Titanium Backup) and install the mod
Q: Gesture typing and/or autocorrect is broken after installing the mod.
A: I'm still working on a fix for this, but for now switching the keyboard language to English (UK) will fix the problem.
Q: Whenever I delete some emojis, a different one appears, so I have to press backspace twice to delete.
A: This is because the emoji requires two unicode values. Sometimes when backspace is pressed, one of the unicode value is deleted, not both. I'm not sure why this happens, hopefully someone will come along and help solve the mystery...
- Added secondary keys, flags and numerical symbols (1, 2, 3 etc.)