By Qu3ntin0, Member on 24th October 2015, 08:12 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th October 2015, 04:02 PM |#121  
Flag Zaandam
Thanks Meter: 411

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qu3ntin0

I only updated the link for arm64 devices. The major update is set to be released tomorrow (hopefully)

Make my day 🎉🎊🎉🙃🙃🙃🤘

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6 met Tapatalk

28th October 2015, 04:18 AM |#122  
Flag Bronx, New York
Thanks Meter: 13

Donate to Me
More
This thread made my week, I'm you were able to bring 9.1 over & viewable on thegoogle keyboard. Now I wanted to ask you if it was possible to make the 123version (number row always visible ontop) the way shaftamle made his? You probably already had this in mind, but being able to hold down on a emoji, giving a popup to change skintones, like ios.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hananiah For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hananiah Ad-Free
28th October 2015, 04:20 AM |#123  
Flag Angat
Thanks Meter: 155

More
English US dictionary add-on isn't available... 😕
28th October 2015, 04:58 AM |#124  
Flag Jersey
Thanks Meter: 109

More
Make our nights.
The Following User Says Thank You to Psych0t1c20 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Psych0t1c20 Ad-Free
28th October 2015, 07:49 PM |#125  
Flag Zaandam

More
🤔🤔🤔🤔

The Following User Says Thank You to jayden2009 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jayden2009 Ad-Free
experience7
28th October 2015, 08:29 PM |#126  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Really loving the iOS emojis - and now I can have them on my keyboard as well! Great job Can't wait to have all of them on my keyboard :P By the way: Android will get new emojis, too! There's an article on the News page about it...
28th October 2015, 08:32 PM |#127  
Flag Zaandam

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by experience7

Really loving the iOS emojis - and now I can have them on my keyboard as well! Great job Can't wait to have all of them on my keyboard By the way: Android will get new emojis, too! There's an article on the News page about it...

Problem is ..... Android emoji are soooooo ugly I prefer the IOS 🙃🙃🙃

28th October 2015, 08:42 PM |#128  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by experience7

Really loving the iOS emojis - and now I can have them on my keyboard as well! Great job Can't wait to have all of them on my keyboard :P By the way: Android will get new emojis, too! There's an article on the News page about it...

I'd like to read that. Got a link to the news story?
28th October 2015, 09:00 PM |#129  
Flag Jersey
Thanks Meter: 109

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qtipbailey

http://www.realtytoday.com/articles/...-0-already.htm
experience7
28th October 2015, 09:02 PM |#130  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayden2009

Problem is ..... Android emoji are soooooo ugly I prefer the IOS 🙃🙃🙃

Actually I'm of the same opinion. It happened a lot of times that I misunderstood the other ones mood because of the different looking emojis. Anyways - right here we got a fix for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qtipbailey

Sure my friend! Here you go: http://www.xda-developers.com/ios-ge...oon-to-follow/
28th October 2015, 11:04 PM |#131  
Austin
Thanks Meter: 57

More
@Qu3ntin0 Thanks so much for all your hard work. Manually pasted your ttf file, backed up/uninstalled Play installed G-board and sideloaded your mod. English UK by default and gesture typing is golden!

@funeralcrows Your directions are coincise, very clever and spot on. Thanks! Admittedly, I left the ttf file unchanged - as named in the OP - thinking I could sucker an extra pallet of emoji out of the experiment. When I rebooted and noted I would need to apply your assist, I opened the first XML to find NotoColorEmoji was nowhere on the list. Reading the XML #info I clearly understood why this happened. No problem. I added the missing lines to both XML, backed out and renamed the Apple-moji file correctly so it could be properly referenced as required upon reboot and all is well.

Thanks again. You guys are warriors! At first, I didn't know for sure whether I wanted iOS anything on my N6 Lol Always looking for some sweet mod though and I saw the threads about new emoji support on the XDA portal some days ago. Finally got round to tinkering. Have to say, this emoji set is superior.

Would you like 🍟 with that? 🤗

**Big thanks to @DespairFactor @neonixxx @caiosilva96 @tccool987 as well. All of you, WARRIORS!
The Following User Says Thank You to tinydynamite00 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tinydynamite00 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)