52 posts
Thanks Meter: 119

By Qu3ntin0, Member on 24th October 2015, 08:12 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th October 2015, 02:08 PM |#11  
Flag Zaandam
Thanks Meter: 411

More
How can i install the keyboard apk, it says can not install ? i already stopped it in settings etc but still the same message.....

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emirilx

So I'm using Emoji Switcher instead of flashing. I use the keyboard but still blank space and can't even use emoji . Helppp

You must install busybox to use emoji switcher

24th October 2015, 02:13 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayden2009

How can i install the keyboard apk, it says can not install ? i already stopped it in settings etc but still the same message.....

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

You must install busybox to use emoji switcher

I do have busybox, though I never knew the purpose of it. I just install it and don't bother it. But I can't seem to have the iOS 9.1 (but other emoji can, for example Samsung, Google)
24th October 2015, 02:15 PM |#13  
Flag Zaandam

More
I had the same thing but that was because busybox was not installed correctly .... Did you went in the app busybox and then install ?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6 met Tapatalk
24th October 2015, 02:18 PM |#14  
Quote:

Thank you,

My phone have no SD card. Im using oppo r5.

Im flashing that file using Flashify but even after reboot, it is still the old stock emoji (old ios) so can you please tell me how to flash?

if using recovery mode, it will always fail

Please, thanks

Maybe you did flash it right, try swiping between all the pages of your emojis.
I flashed using recovery I'm on 5.1.1
24th October 2015, 02:24 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

I had the same thing but that was because busybox was not installed correctly .... Did you went in the app busybox and then install ?

Yes, I go to that app and click install . thank you for taking your time for me BTW.

BTW it'll make my emojis disappear completely 😭 except I can look at the emoji on emojipedia (that contain s iOS 9.1 new emoji)

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent-Droid

Maybe you did flash it right, try swiping between all the pages of your emojis.
I flashed using recovery I'm on 5.1.1

No luck , still the same emoji but I can however use emoji switcher (An app) but it will make all emoji invisible
The Following User Says Thank You to Emirilx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Emirilx Ad-Free
24th October 2015, 02:41 PM |#16  
Quote:

Yes, I go to that app and click install . thank you for taking your time for me BTW.

BTW it'll make my emojis disappear completely except I can look at the emoji on emojipedia (that contain s iOS 9.1 new emoji)

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

No luck , still the same emoji but I can however use emoji switcher (An app) but it will make all emoji invisible

Developer is working on a fix https://www.reddit.com/r/Android/com...itcher/cwasg0l

Edit: Found a possible fix, you probably don't have enough space in your /system/ partition.
Best is to convert some Google system apps to user apps with titanium backup to free up some space
The Following User Says Thank You to Agent-Droid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Agent-Droid Ad-Free
24th October 2015, 03:00 PM |#17  
Flag Zaandam

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent-Droid

Developer is working on a fix https://www.reddit.com/r/Android/com...itcher/cwasg0l

Edit: Found a possible fix, you probably don't have enough space in your /system/ partition.
Best is to convert some Google system apps to user apps with titanium backup to free up some space

How can i install the modded google keyboard ? it fails installing .....
24th October 2015, 03:08 PM |#18  
Quote:

How can i install the modded google keyboard ? it fails installing .....

Weird, I never had that problem..
Try to uninstall the original first, but do a backup.
The Following User Says Thank You to Agent-Droid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Agent-Droid Ad-Free
24th October 2015, 03:10 PM |#19  
Flag Zaandam

More
How to uninstall it ..... I already force stopped it but that didn't work either ?

24th October 2015, 03:12 PM |#20  
Quote:

How to uninstall it ..... I already force stopped it but that didn't work either ?

Use Titanium Backup.
24th October 2015, 03:18 PM |#21  
Flag Zaandam

More
I did to freeze it still didn't work....I can't delete the app because it says no apk found ....

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)