139 posts
Thanks Meter: 84

By [email protected]@!3Z, Senior Member on 12th October 2018, 10:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th October 2018, 02:19 PM |#11  
Flag Zaandam
Thanks Meter: 411

More
One question though .... It's not really the iOS 12 emoji because I compared them with original and it's actually Samsung emoji with new ones added correct ?
14th October 2018, 03:22 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Johannesburg

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayden2009

One question though .... It's not really the iOS 12 emoji because I compared them with original and it's actually Samsung emoji with new ones added correct ?

It is actual iOS 12.1 emojis. I extracted all the pngs from AppleColorEmoji.ttc which has all the emojis for iOS devices and I built a font file which works on Android.
14th October 2018, 03:32 PM |#13  
Flag Zaandam

More
[[email protected]@!3Z;77875597]It is actual iOS 12.1 emojis. I extracted all the pngs from AppleColorEmoji.ttc which has all the emojis for iOS devices and I built a font file which works on Android.[/QUOT

🤪🤒🤪🤒🤪🤒🤪🤒🤪🤒🤒🤪🤒🤪🤒🤪 Those are not iOS correct me if I'm wrong ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181014-163111_XDA.jpg
Views:	438
Size:	210.2 KB
ID:	4618788  
14th October 2018, 03:39 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Johannesburg

More
[QUOTE=jayden2009;77875665]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]@!3Z

It is actual iOS 12.1 emojis. I extracted all the pngs from AppleColorEmoji.ttc which has all the emojis for iOS devices and I built a font file which works on Android.[/QUOT

🤪🤒🤪🤒🤪🤒🤪🤒🤪🤒🤒🤪🤒🤪🤒🤪 Those are not iOS correct me if I'm wrong ?

https://emojipedia.org/face-with-thermometer/
Scroll down and it shows you how different OEMs have implemented it, first one is Apple and clicking on it tells you it was first introduced in iOS 9.1

https://emojipedia.org/grinning-face...one-small-eye/
Again scrolling will show you how different OEMs implemented it and the first one on the list is Apple. Clicking on it shows you it was first implemented in iOS 11.1

As I said, I extracted all the pngs from the Apple font. All the emojis included in my iOS 12.1 emoji font are from the iOS 12.1 beta 2 file.
14th October 2018, 03:47 PM |#15  
Flag Zaandam

More
Quote:

It is actual iOS 12.1 emojis. I extracted all the pngs from AppleColorEmoji.ttc which has all the emojis for iOS devices and I built a font file which works on Android.

Okay but then it doesn't work for me because I compared them with the Samsung ones and they are still the same I've tried both ways with magisk and with TWRP I'm using Gboard should I perform wipe dalvik and cache ?
14th October 2018, 03:53 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Johannesburg

More
Quote:

Okay but then it doesn't work for me because I compared them with the Samsung ones and they are still the same I've tried both ways with magisk and with TWRP I'm using Gboard should I perform wipe dalvik and cache ?

As far as I know Samsung uses SamsungColorEmoji.ttf for it's emojis, in my first post I have included instructions for Samsung devices as well as a separate download section.

Here's the link in case you missed it:
iOS 12.1 Beta 2 Emoji

I will update the thread to be more clear.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected]@!3Z For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [email protected]@!3Z Ad-Free
14th October 2018, 04:00 PM |#17  
Flag Zaandam

More
Quote:

As far as I know Samsung uses SamsungColorEmoji.ttf for it's emojis, in my first post I have included instructions for Samsung devices as well as a separate download section.

Here's the link in case you missed it:
iOS 12.1 Beta 2 Emoji

I will update the thread to be more clear.

Yep thanks my fault I've had picked the wrong file now all is perfect thank you 🥳🥳🥳
14th October 2018, 04:07 PM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Flag Johannesburg

More
Quote:

Yep thanks my fault I've had picked the wrong file now all is perfect thank you 🥳🥳🥳

I'm glad it's working on your devices 😌
I have updated the thread so hopefully there won't be any confusion in the future
The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected]@!3Z For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [email protected]@!3Z Ad-Free
14th October 2018, 08:15 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 291

More
Hi [email protected]@!3Z,
Could you please make version with iOS 12.1 emojis and Google Sans as Roboto replacement, for people on Nougat- and people with no Google Sans as default font.

Thank you.
14th October 2018, 10:55 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag Johannesburg

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogisha

Hi [email protected]@!3Z,
Could you please make version with iOS 12.1 emojis and Google Sans as Roboto replacement, for people on Nougat- and people with no Google Sans as default font.

Thank you.

I'll look into it
The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected]@!3Z For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [email protected]@!3Z Ad-Free
15th October 2018, 12:00 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Can anybody post the new Smiley's here? I flashed the mod, but I don't see them.
Now I want put the new Smiley's in my multiling keyboard config file.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
emojione emojis, ios 12 emojis ttf, ios 12.1 emojis, ios emojis, unicode 11

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)