Official kokotime forum for questions about Addons

Search This thread

Scrdev94

Feb 11, 2016
paris
Hello everyone, this post is for kokotime users who have questions about the new addon system of implemented in the Kokotime app, feel free to report any issues or ask any questions here but also take note that we DO NOT develop the addons available in the Kokotime addon store they are uploaded by 3rd party developers. Also if you have any addon requests feel free to leave them here and a developer from the community might work on it. Thanks to all !

Last edited:

NewAgeRipper

Apr 3, 2017
Estream Addon?

Hello everyone, this post is for kokotime users who have questions about the new addon system of implemented in the Kokotime app, feel free to report any issues or ask any questions here but also not that we DO NOT develop the addons available in the Kokotime addon store they are uploaded by 3rd party developers. Also if you have any addon requests feel free to leave them here and a developer from the community might work on it. Thanks to all !

Think an addon for Estram would be nice. It's used in a lot of Kodi addons to get links from. :)

Pesoen

May 10, 2014
Serritslev
OnePlus Nord
Could a guide be made on how the addons get made? And what is needed to get an addons to work properly?

Have a few sites I would love to have I kokotime, and I might be able to make the addons myself.

And maybe upload the one for animefreak? So we have a baseline to begin modifying and making into a different site :)

Scrdev94

Feb 11, 2016
paris
Could a guide be made on how the addons get made? And what is needed to get an addons to work properly?

Have a few sites I would love to have I kokotime, and I might be able to make the addons myself.

And maybe upload the one for animefreak? So we have a baseline to begin modifying and making into a different site :)

Hello,

A guide is already available on our website, basic knowledge in Java is mandatory to be able to develop an addon for Kokotime.

About a baseline addon, we do not have the source of any of the addons available on the store, they are created by the community and compiled before being uploaded to the add-on store, however I will be happy to assist you if you are in need of any help to get started.

Skinny08910

Nov 29, 2017
Hello everyone, this post is for kokotime users who have questions about the new addon system of implemented in the Kokotime app, feel free to report any issues or ask any questions here but also take note that we DO NOT develop the addons available in the Kokotime addon store they are uploaded by 3rd party developers. Also if you have any addon requests feel free to leave them here and a developer from the community might work on it. Thanks to all !

Hi, I tried to add an addon to Kokotime with external installation but it just keep saying "Unfortunately, Kokotime has stopped", if you guys could please fix it or tell me what I'm doing wrong it would be great, Thanks.

Scrdev94

Feb 11, 2016
paris
Hi, I tried to add an addon to Kokotime with external installation but it just keep saying "Unfortunately, Kokotime has stopped", if you guys could please fix it or tell me what I'm doing wrong it would be great, Thanks.
Is that addon made specifically for kokotime ? Does it hava a correctly configured data.json file like explained in the tutorial ?

Skinny08910

Nov 29, 2017
It's a kodi addon ( salt rd lite ), if kodi addons aren't suitable for kokotime, can you please tell me what other addons that are for Kokotime ? Thanks.

rodogg88

Oct 30, 2010
It's a kodi addon ( salt rd lite ), if kodi addons aren't suitable for kokotime, can you please tell me what other addons that are for Kokotime ? Thanks.

Really? Dude, you are not using Kodi. This is a different app named kokotime so guess which addons you would need? Kokotime addons my friend. It's that simple

Scrdev94

Feb 11, 2016
paris
For the arrival of the new "Services" section in the new Kokotime update allowing users to add credentials for different third party services like real-debrid, trakt, put.io, etc... developers wanting to make use of this new feature in their addons need to build their addon using the new version of the KokotimeSDK available on our website. Using the ServicesManager class developers can request credentials for a saved service using the domain name of the service as parameter. Developers will also need to add a method check to make sure their addon works on previous versions of the app as well.

Jan 18, 2020
Question about how to sync my Google Drive account...

Hello everyone from Spain

I'm new and I'll introduce myself: Spanish of 41 years old addicted to the cinema of all the styles and epochs and to the series of all the styles and epochs especially Science Fiction and Fantasy

I have a Google Drive account with 20Tb of content in 4K UHDRemux with movies and series and anime and I would like to know if there is any way or method or way to link that Google Drive account with the program and get the metadata of my movies, series and cartoons and anime (more or less as you can do in Kodi and Plex and inFuse and emby and jellyfin)

:confused::confused:

I would welcome any feedback or help in linking my GoogleDrive account to your program

Thank you very much.:fingers-crossed::good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.